- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Problem uploading 7.1. bundle 2123
I was updating my software to 7.1. Bundle 2123. My laptop says "don't disconnect" and the process appears stuck on the 'reboot phase." But my device seems to have completed its process. Problem is, the upload wiped all my emails, calendar and contacts. QUestion: can i disconnect? And how do I restore my lost contacts?
- 11-20-12, 12:40 AM #2
If it's stuck, you don't have much option but to disconnect and see how it goes. Ultimately, you can't kill a device that way.. though you may end up with lost data and need to reinstall the OS. Though, it sounds like you have that anyway. As for that data, did you make a back up previously? If so, you can restore from that. If not.. you're kinda out of luck. Always, always, always have a back up.
- By Kronk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 01-11-09, 08:40 AM
- By jackiescivic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 07-28-08, 12:32 PM
- By latin_queen in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-08, 11:46 AM
- By aksbix in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-08, 10:57 AM
- By IBB in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 05-03-08, 05:32 PM