I have my 9900 which works perfectly fine except for one aspect. Ever so often my Twitter app will say "twitter services are unavailable" or some sort of error which prevents me from using the application, and in result i'm forced to use ubersocial, which i hate! I'm not really sure what the problem is because everything else works fine, such as, facebook, bbm ect... if you have any ideas your help will be appreciated, thanks !
    02-26-12 12:47 AM
    1. Make sure you have proper service book entry for Twitter. 2. try deleting and reinstalling twitter app. ...... wait for some time twitter 3.x is in beta and it's much better with new UI and most of connectivity problems are solved.
    02-26-12 12:52 AM
    1. Make sure you have proper service book entry for Twitter. 2. try deleting and reinstalling twitter app. ...... wait for some time twitter 3.x is in beta and it's much better with new UI and most of connectivity problems are solved.
    How do i check the service book entry for twitter? and thanks for the info !
    02-26-12 12:59 AM
    menu>>options>>devices>>advanced system settings>>service book>>
    scroll down and you will lot of entries like Twitter VPL [Browser Config], etc...
    you have problems..
    delete all..
    login to BIS and resend service book from Help link.
    or to be safer... call BB carrier rep and explain him problem and he will assist you and ask him to resend service books.
    02-26-12 01:09 AM
    Also this sounds like a carrier issue not a defect on the phone itself. Call your service provider if what infinus said fail to address the issue. Telus once forced push the service books from their end to my phone when I call them because I can't access anything from web browser. They told me to reboot the phone after they push the service books and it worked.

So, if you are experiencing an issues like this, the carrier should be able to help you as well.
    02-26-12 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD