So I was trying to fix a Blackberry Bold 9900, the problem was it keeps restarting and restarting.
    So I tried to research some solutions on the internet
    First, I tried updating the OS thru Blackberry Desktop Software. But while it was "reconnecting to jvm", it stopped working. I tried doing it again and it always stops. So now my problem is, I didn't finish updating the software, and it now says Error 507 while trying to turn on the device.
    Second, I tried using the apploader, at first it detects the device, but then it doesn't fully load.
    Third, I tried using the BBSAK but it does not detect the device.

Then, while researching for more solutions, the device suddenly won't start, I tried connecting it to the PC via USB Cable with battery and without battery, it won't turn on and it doesn't even show the blinking red light or the battery icon.
    I also tried plugging it on the wall charger and nothing appears.

Please help me!!
    08-25-13 09:50 PM
    So I was trying to fix a Blackberry Bold 9900, the problem was it keeps restarting and restarting.
    So I tried to research some solutions on the internet
    First, I tried updating the OS thru Blackberry Desktop Software. But while it was "reconnecting to jvm", it stopped working. I tried doing it again and it always stops. So now my problem is, I didn't finish updating the software, and it now says Error 507 while trying to turn on the device.
    Second, I tried using the apploader, at first it detects the device, but then it doesn't fully load.
    Third, I tried using the BBSAK but it does not detect the device.

Then, while researching for more solutions, the device suddenly won't start, I tried connecting it to the PC via USB Cable with battery and without battery, it won't turn on and it doesn't even show the blinking red light or the battery icon.
    I also tried plugging it on the wall charger and nothing appears.

Please help me!!
    Try re-installing the operating system (fresh install), it also may be the battery is critically low (not sure), however if you have another JM1, try that out.
    08-25-13 10:21 PM
    Huge letters make it harder to read......
    NO, it's not a battery problem. Error 507 is an OS problem
    You essentially have the core boot system intact so it can show you Error 507, but nothing else there
    The equivalent is booting into a windows bootloader, then it showing you "operating system missing", and yes, this does happen!
    Reload the whole OS onto your comp. DO NOT shrink anything out if you usually do
    Then run apploader, or BDM to load the OS (remember to kill of vender.xml)
    08-25-13 10:35 PM