Just got my Sprint Bold 9930 and LOVE it...except Youtube isn't working...I click the app, it takes me to the web site, and when I click a video to watch, it just keeps buffering, and NO video shows...can anyone help with this problem? I have my connection set on Sprint 3G getting good bars.
    08-21-11 04:43 PM
    I'm having this problem with my 9780 but found this thread by search. Did you type m.youtube.com into your browser, or did you try the app icon?

When I had my carrier OS, and typed the address, it wouldn't work, I had to access the mobile site thru the icon, after that I never had to use the icon again. Weird I know, but maybe give it a shot -now I have a hybrid custom one and I do not have the icon to do this with, so I'm stuck at the buffering screen. Does your green wheel spin or freeze?
    08-21-11 10:33 PM
    No problem with youtube on the sprint 9930
    08-22-11 10:29 AM
    Works great on my Verizon 9930!
    08-22-11 10:37 AM
    Went back up to the BlackBerry store, he did a couple of things, and a battery pull...and now it's working just fine Also, I'm LOVIN' my Bold 9930...just hope we'll be getting more apps that use to be on my Curve 8330 working shortly with the 9930
    08-22-11 11:43 AM
    I know this doesn't directly relate to your problem but I don't want to create another thread. Does anyone know how to get better quality videos on youtube? Or do they all look equally crappy? The crackberry youtube vids look great though. And I remember watching a video where a RIM employee played a youtube video right in the browser on a site, I can't do that on my 9930. I'm not trying to bash the 9930 its a great phone, I just had these questions about you tube. Thanks for any info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 12:55 PM
    I know this doesn't directly relate to your problem but I don't want to create another thread. Does anyone know how to get better quality videos on youtube? Or do they all look equally crappy? The crackberry youtube vids look great though. And I remember watching a video where a RIM employee played a youtube video right in the browser on a site, I can't do that on my 9930. I'm not trying to bash the 9930 its a great phone, I just had these questions about you tube. Thanks for any info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree. After my buddy Nathan at the BlackBerry Store got me squared away on the problem, I do think the videos seem low quality...is there a way to see them in medium or even HD quality? anyone know?
    08-22-11 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD