After a mishap with my order on Wirefly (my fault not theirs) and my order getting cancelled for the 9900 on T-Mobile, I decided to look around and see what other price I might find.

After finding out there's the 20% coupon for LetsTalk, I decided I would replace the order today and found something interesting.

When I get on the site and put my zip code in it brings up the 9900 for T-Mobile at 194.99.

Then you click add it to cart and it brings you the page to select your plan and tell it if you are a new customer or a existing customer. And it still shows at 194.99.

You can even click the box that says "Only show me plans where my phone price will be $194.99" and nothing changes for the price.

As soon as you click "Add to Cart" and go the next screen where you can select their 'insurance' and visual voice mail the price goes up to 229.99.

Anyone seen this before? Or able to order a renewal at the 194.99 price?

Might try to give them a call once I get off work this evening and see what they say?
    09-13-11 12:54 PM
    I am having the same issue - in my case, I'm with verizon, so the reason why my price is changing is because I have the grandfathered unlimited data plan - the moment I check that, the price for me goes up from 139.99 to 239.99....

check and see if that's the reason for you? Mine is an upgrade...
    09-13-11 01:57 PM
    I have a coupon you can use on lets talk for 25 dollars off. The 20% off coupon if you notice will charge you activation fee which exceeds the 20% in some cases. If you want the coupon just send me pm with your email.
    09-13-11 02:13 PM
    Do business with LetsTalk now and become a victim later. Read the fine print people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 02:41 PM
    I have a coupon you can use on lets talk for 25 dollars off. The 20% off coupon if you notice will charge you activation fee which exceeds the 20% in some cases. If you want the coupon just send me pm with your email.
    hey my email is [email protected] can you please send me the coupon?

09-13-11 03:00 PM
    Do business with LetsTalk now and become a victim later. Read the fine print people.

What happens later? I got my 9930 from letstalk. I didn't see anything other than I can't change my plan for 6 months without having to pay them a $250 fee. This was a non-issue for me.

If there is something more sinister coming please enlighten me because I am still with in my 14 day return period.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-13-11 03:51 PM
    What happens later? I got my 9930 from letstalk. I didn't see anything other than I can't change my plan for 6 months without having to pay them a $250 fee. This was a non-issue for me.

If there is something more sinister coming please enlighten me because I am still with in my 14 day return period.

http://www.epinions.com/webs-Web_Services-All-Merchants-LetsTalk_com/sec_~survey_list/display_~reviews/pp_~8

09-14-11 02:26 AM
    http://www.epinions.com/webs-Web_Services-All-Merchants-LetsTalk_com/sec_~survey_list/display_~reviews/pp_~8

Interesting. Well my experience was good with them. My phone is perfect so hopefully I'll never have to try to deal with their customer service.

09-14-11 05:52 PM
    I'm not saying its impossible to have a deal with Letstalk work out just fine. Each contract is different and if you assume your merely signing a contract that mirrors the carrier contract your probably wrong. If that were the case, then let's talk would not be in business. Make sure you read what your signing up for because a lot of things are handled differently. Not being able to change your plan for an allotted period of time being one of those stipulations, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

09-17-11 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD