Everytime i do a hard rest (pull out battery & put back in) i check my sms inbox and it always shows an empty pre-set text going to my friend. Basically a draft text, so how do i delete it from always happening again? The draft text always shows the date April 10, 2012

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 12:53 AM
    Open messages, if you have "Application Shortcuts" enable press V. This will open Saved Messages. If you don't, open messages and press Menu/View Saved Messages. My guess its in there. Just delete it.
    05-12-12 09:24 AM
    If this issue keep coming back, I will reload the OS or change the OS to a different version without loading user preferences backup-restore from the current one.

I was experiencing an issue where BBM messages show stuck at sending even though the message has been received already. I loaded a new OS without the user preferences and now it is gone.

Sent from BlackBerry Bold 9900
    05-12-12 09:58 AM
    thanks for the tip, but yeah its not in the saved messages. im not sure if i want to reload the os again, ill do a hard reset and see if its there again, hopefully not.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 02:20 PM
    You could try this, Options/Device/Advanced System Settings/Host Routing Table/Menu/Register Now. I just did this after loading a new Os and my sms was being delayed by hours! If that doesn't work call your carrier and they should be able to refresh the account.
    Last edited by albee 1; 05-12-12 at 04:20 PM.
    05-12-12 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD