Updated to the latest release. No problems.
    11-13-11 08:19 PM
    9900 with stock OS here since it dropper on TMob...

Many apps loaded + upgraded + constantly running...

Lovin' it every minute....

Paz!
    11-13-11 09:33 PM
    Mine hasn't bricked yet but it does other things
    11-13-11 09:39 PM
    I thought bricked was when you couldn't load the OS back to the device when its showing that jvm error then you just reload the OS back onto it. So how do you know when it actually bricked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly!

Nuked = The owner got it working again.
    Bricked = The owner couldn't get it working again.

whyamisoepic likes this.
    11-13-11 09:47 PM
    I appreciate the definitions here, but I still don't quite get it. As it stands, my 9930 is running strong. Had one scare a few weeks back loading .374 OS on my phone. But all I had to do was reboot the thing and Desktop Manager took care of that wipe to fix it. So I think that's a nuke.

This baby has been good to me.
    11-13-11 09:56 PM
    No issues here. I mean I have not had one issue with my 9930 since day one. This is the best smartphone I have ever had.

11-13-11 10:48 PM
    I appreciate the definitions here, but I still don't quite get it. As it stands, my 9930 is running strong. Had one scare a few weeks back loading .374 OS on my phone. But all I had to do was reboot the thing and Desktop Manager took care of that wipe to fix it. So I think that's a nuke.

This baby has been good to me.

That is correct. If re-loading the OS can bring it back the life then it was nuked. If an OS is unable to be reloaded rendering the device completely useless, then it's bricked!
    ThatsAngel likes this.
    11-14-11 08:03 AM
    Got mine from Digi (Malaysian Telco) on 2 year plan since 27th September. Has been solid throughout. Been caught with battery warning twice but no problems after recharging. OS 7.0.0.261.
    11-14-11 10:07 AM
    I have had 2 9900's so far. I Purchased a Rogers 9900 the day it came out and a Bell Mobility 9990 a month later. Both are unlocked. Neither one has Bricked. I install third party software, uninstall software, Offficial OS's, leaked OS's all the time. No issues whatsoever. I always backup data first of course, I wipe the phone(even though some don't think its necessary) with BBSAK, load the new OS with Blackberry Desktop 7.0, restore all data, reinstall all the third party software either via OTA or side loaded with BBSAK. If you need help just ask.
    11-16-11 12:25 PM
    I've had 2 9930s, cracked the screen on the first one (reparing this weekend). I haven't had any problems, but...was gonna sell the first after I fixed it but now I'm thinking I'll keep it AND go get insurance on my new one.
    11-16-11 05:28 PM
    No brickings here, I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about...

11-16-11 09:37 PM
    No bricking here either, not sure what is going on with other users either. Or what they are doing to there phones..

Other than the daily recharge pains, it is working great.
    11-16-11 10:07 PM
    has worked well since new and now three OS version's in, its working better than ever. Had one minor issue with one app not working but re-installed from app world and all good again. .296/.353/.503 all stable.
    11-17-11 02:47 PM
138 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD