Possibly a bad LCD on my 9900
Yesterday afternoon I noticed several vertical lines and a small black blotch on my screen. My first thought was the LCD is bad. The strange thing is that I did drop the phone on my tile floor but it was 2 days earlier. I found a place locally that will replace the LCD for $80 but I thought I would call T-Mobile first to see if there was anything they could or would do for me. Since my phone is a month out of warranty they said there wasn't. The technician told me it sounds like a corrupt OS or application. I took a screen shot but the lines and blotch do not show up.
Does anyone know if a corrupt OS or application installation could cause this?
Before I wipe the phone and start over I thought I would ask here.
TIANew York Yankees
It's Hard To Be Humble
- By BBshark in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 19Last Post: 03-24-2013, 04:28 AM
- By Badger Laser in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:02 PM
- By relisted in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 22Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:58 AM
- By Teerim in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 19Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:36 PM
- By BingCherry in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2008, 11:24 PM