please help tried most steps but can't get bbm on my phone!!!
please help me out here! i can't find my bbm anywhere on my phone except when i go on a bbm download link to app world from my browser and when i get there it says "unavailable for this device"
- 01-13-2013, 04:56 AM #2
BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger - BBM an Instant Messaging App - South Africa try this, its the south african website for bbm
what os are you running on your phone?
did you upgrade bbm and it stopped working? if so try both bb, links for 7.0 and 7.1 from your phone browser on RROYY - APPLICATIONSBlackberry.. or The Artist formerly known as Research in Motion
It's ironic that those who bleet constantly about needing tools not toys seem to act the most childish
- 01-13-2013, 04:59 AM #3
Re: please help tried most steps but can't get bbm on my phone!!!
My friend had a similar problem after updating to 7.1 so we downgraded it back to 7.0 and everything started working normally
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
- By spunXtain in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:05 PM
- By spunXtain in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 9Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:05 PM
- By J2DABIZO in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:47 PM
- By ptg06 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:28 AM
- By Meliinjayden@gmail.com in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2007, 04:50 AM