- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Please help. Texts are disappearing from my phone!
I went to my texts on my bold 9900 and saw that my messages from a day or two ago have been deleted and the same thing happend a couple of days ago, I know that it wasn't me and no one else has access to my phone. Please tell me if its an auto delete function or someothing I accidentally turned on.
- 11-27-12, 08:29 PM #2
Help #1 - changed title to somethinhg descriptive.
You either have the save setting too short (15 days is the minimum), or your memory is low, so the phone is removing them to keep itself functioning. Check in Options->Status, and see what your file free memory is.
- By Minerva122 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-11, 02:48 AM
- By blkswife5 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-09, 10:34 AM
- By blkswife5 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-09, 10:34 AM
- By chevyboyy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 13Last Post: 12-09-08, 04:54 PM
- By mainstang in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-07, 12:19 PM