Hi fellow members, I request you to kindly provide a solution to my problem that I am facing in my new Verizon unlocked blackberry 9930 (India).

Problem: Every time I try to open email settings on my handset I get a message that "your handset is not registered with wireless network ,please go to host routing table and press register now and try again". My device is actually registered as I have received the message many times from Blackberry server. Due to this , I am not able to edit email accounts and thus can't sync my contacts with my gmail account.

Scenario and what solution I have tried: I am on Vodafone network here in India and have my blackberry services activated. Everything is working as it should. I was able to configure email settings thru Vodafone online website but for contacts sync I need to verify the password on device that I am not able to do. BBM and internet are all working fine.
    I have already spoken to Vodafone blackberry help and at best they have refreshed my device service books on blackberry server but still were not able to solve the problem. I have 7.1.649 from China telecom OS installed currently but I have tried .580 and the new .755 from Verizon but still no solution.
    Just for background I was using a Sim from a different carrier for some time on this device with blackberry services activated and it was working fine.

Kindly help me as, to the best of my abilities, I have tried everything from different OSs and speaking to the customer care.
    I need to have my contacts wirelessly sync over the Google server but I am stranded with PC sync at the moment.

PS: Mine is a non camera version and even new BBM 7 is not showing in blackberry app world.
    12-17-12 03:51 AM
    I have a similar problem (with a different carrier). Still waiting for a solution (from July). Sigh...
    12-17-12 12:59 PM
    could be a problem with device since you registered with network and resend service books. try wiping device and reinstalling os
    12-17-12 01:26 PM
    I have tried that at least 5 times with different OS versions.
    12-17-12 02:14 PM
    I had this problem when i updated my operating system. what happened is that i didnt up date the email settings as well. reload the os and make sure you have that option selected in the apploader.
    12-17-12 05:04 PM
    I had this problem when i updated my operating system. what happened is that i didnt up date the email settings as well. reload the os and make sure you have that option selected in the apploader.
    I updated the email settings when I reloaded the OS. Still no success.
    12-18-12 04:42 AM
    Try taking the SIM and battery out for an hour, then replace them and send the service books from HRT, and then attempt the email setup again. If that doesn't work, have them send you a new SIM.
    12-18-12 07:13 AM
    Try taking the SIM and battery out for an hour, then replace them and send the service books from HRT, and then attempt the email setup again. If that doesn't work, have them send you a new SIM.
    Giving it a try right now. Let's hope this works.
    12-18-12 08:23 AM
    Amen to that!
    12-18-12 09:32 AM