Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By calicocat2010
  • 1 Post By jafrul
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Phone menu displays an item called "Stop LED", which app might be doing this?

Yesterday I upgraded to the latest 7.1 system, after all apps were reinstalled, I noticed that phone menu now has an item called "Stop LED", it apparently does nothing. The item had never appeared before the upgrade, so I wonder if it is a new feature in the latest system, or could there be an app which made this menu item?

Thank you!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts

AOSLED, or Advance OS LED has this in their App.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    Thanked by:
    hzguo (01-18-2013) 
    hzguo and Red_Berry_21 like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Phone menu displays an item called "Stop LED", which app might be doing this?

yes it is a part of AOSLED. what does that function do btw? does it turn off custome LEDs? if sohow do you turn them back on again?
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2B5A11B6

Default Phone menu displays an item called "Stop LED", which app might be doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by nappp View Post
    yes it is a part of AOSLED. what does that function do btw? does it turn off custome LEDs? if sohow do you turn them back on again?
    yes.. it is part of AOSLed.
    the main function of this is to actually stop the led notifications that blinks our customized colour from blinking continuously.
    e.g. if you have already set a certain colours combination (red/purple) for signal and suddenly a a whatsapp message (green/white) go thru, u just click the "stop Led" button to turn off the whatsapp led and revert back to signal led colours.
    basically to stop the apps led from blinking continuously. because u know u can set the apps led to more than 15 colours at one time and this could cause a nuisance if you doesn't want to open the app BUT you want the led nuisance to stop.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Wielding a Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3247
    BBM#8
    for Random Quotes on motivations, health and wealth..
    : subscribe to C001190A9
    Thanked by 2:
    hzguo (01-18-2013),  nappp (01-18-2013) 
    hzguo likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Phone menu displays an item called "Stop LED", which app might be doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by jafrul View Post
    yes.. it is part of AOSLed.
    the main function of this is to actually stop the led notifications that blinks our customized colour from blinking continuously.
    e.g. if you have already set a certain colours combination (red/purple) for signal and suddenly a a whatsapp message (green/white) go thru, u just click the "stop Led" button to turn off the whatsapp led and revert back to signal led colours.
    basically to stop the apps led from blinking continuously. because u know u can set the apps led to more than 15 colours at one time and this could cause a nuisance if you doesn't want to open the app BUT you want the led nuisance to stop.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    thank you for explaining this!
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook