Hi All,
    I just picked up a playbook and since I started bridging my bold with it the battery has been draining fast. I let the phone charge all night and I have not bridged today and im at a quarter left on my battery and the phone keeps getting really warm.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mario
    03-07-12 08:49 AM
    One of my more idioting comments - that's weird :P Try turning off Bluetooth and see if that helps. Bluetooth doesn't really bother my battery much when it's on and nothing is connected, but it might be a clue.
    03-07-12 09:01 AM
    The bluetooth is off.
    03-07-12 09:05 AM
    Someone posted a comment about conditioning the battery. Might want to look that up. I seem to think the wall charger charges faster than the computer's USB port. Again, that SEEMS to be better. When you are bridging (haven't learned about that yet)
    is it physical connection from phone to playbook or via bluetooth? If bluetooth could plug the charging cord into the phone while bridging.
    03-07-12 09:10 AM
    Well I tried the good old battery pull and so far so good!
    03-07-12 10:53 AM
    Reviving this thread ...

I've been noticing the past month or so that bridge browsing is killing the battery life on my 9900. 'Normal' weekday activity drain is around 4-5% an hour. Weekends it's down around 1% an hour (or less!). But when I'm bridge browsing, I'm seeing 16-18% hourly drain. Seems excessive, and I don't recall it ducking down so much juice in the past. Anybody else seeing trends like this?
    06-27-12 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD