I thought I would post something positive since a lot of people like to post their returns. Honestly I was a little unsure before I went to the Verizon store.. but ever since I turned this badboy on I can't put it down. It just so fluid and fast! Everything works so flawlessly!

Last night I actually used Wikitude to find new bars to go to with my buddies. We found about 3-4 new ones we've been overlooking all summer! Well at least I think it was 3-4 I don't remember

What have you all been doing with your shiny new Bolds? Anyone else finding Wikitude as useful?
    08-27-11 03:39 PM
    Loaded up 353 leak, shrunk out a bunch of useless stuff. Not doing anything crazy, just redicovering and remembering all of the little productivity benefits of a BB since I've been gone for over a year. Its good to be back. This 9930 is buttery smooth, the keyboard is phenomenal and its so efficient to conduct business and personal communication. Loved and still love the Droid Pro but this new BB really has what it takes for my needs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 03:44 PM
    ^ Definitely agree. I would miss those features way too much if I decided to ever switch to another device. How do you like the Droid Pro? That would have been my alternative to BB due to the form factor
    08-27-11 06:36 PM
    Love Wikitude on this thing. I've never used it before, but it's well paired with my 9930. Pretty cool.
    08-27-11 06:42 PM
    Yes, this is one sweet device! I'm loving it more every day!
    08-27-11 06:59 PM
    ^ Definitely agree. I would miss those features way too much if I decided to ever switch to another device. How do you like the Droid Pro? That would have been my alternative to BB due to the form factor
    That's why I had the DP - it was much better than any previous Android and I had to have the qwerty candy-bar style. It's just what works best for me. It's still a pretty good device and I would still be using it if this 9930 hadn't come out yet.
    08-27-11 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD