Honestly fellow sprint people's, I'm not looking into anymore speculated dates. Sorry but that whole 3 months was a lil to much for me. Now I'm just waiting to see who gets a bb first. If us cellular gets it then I'm going there, sprint then I'm staying home. Being in Chicago us cell os a good choice since they are based here.
    08-04-11 08:54 PM
    You go where ever you want but don't come back ******** about how much more your bill is cause you left Sprint.

Sent wirelessly
    08-04-11 09:13 PM
    You go where ever you want but don't come back ******** about how much more your bill is cause you left Sprint.

Sent wirelessly
    I'm not a rookie at this... I know how to maneuver through carriers. But thx for your concern.
    08-04-11 11:26 PM
    No concern, I think I can speak for everyone else on the thread when I say we are just tired of hearing "if Sprint doesn't get this I'm going here, or I'm going there." I think you should make your decision, and move, instead of hopping from thread to thread talking about this carrier or that carrier and if they don't do this, or if they don't do that.
    08-04-11 11:30 PM
    What was the date on the roadmap released a little while back w/ the 8/21 date?

I found one that was date 7/29/2011 and still showed the 9930 as having a release date of 8/21.

I think Sprint wanted to make an official announcement to supplement RIM's official announcement. They claimed Fall 2011. Maybe they said that, so that they can release it in August, and actually be early for a change. Not to mention, Sprint, historically, only gives about two weeks notice for official release dates. If they haven't release a date by a week from today, then I won't hold out for 8/21.

The roadmap with an actual date seems more reliable than an announcement with a season. But maybe I'm just being optimistic.
    08-05-11 12:56 AM
    No concern, I think I can speak for everyone else on the thread when I say we are just tired of hearing "if Sprint doesn't get this I'm going here, or I'm going there." I think you should make your decision, and move, instead of hopping from thread to thread talking about this carrier or that carrier and if they don't do this, or if they don't do that.
    Get something straight guy! I didn't send an idle threat. My statement clearly states I'm going to the carrier that gets the phone first. So since you want to cheerlead for Sprint, get you a55 on the road and do some marketing. Til then think before you type. I dont care how tired YOU are on reading post you don't like. So! That is why It's called a forum. So if you don't agree with what someone says learn to speak for yourself and don't try to include everyone else by speaking up for them. Now how about this, don't direct anymore comments to me and I will do the same.
    08-05-11 01:15 AM
    Get something straight guy! I didn't send an idle threat. My statement clearly states I'm going to the carrier that gets the phone first. So since you want to cheerlead for Sprint, get you a55 on the road and do some marketing. Til then think before you type. I dont care how tired YOU are on reading post you don't like. So! That is why It's called a forum. So if you don't agree with what someone says learn to speak for yourself and don't try to include everyone else by speaking up for them. Now how about this, don't direct anymore comments to me and I will do the same.
    Simmer down children. No need to start a fight, over a phone; it's just the interwebs. It's not like he called your mom fat or screwed your significant other.
    08-05-11 01:26 AM
    Well I'm tired of hearing about you and your threats to leave. If you want to leave, leave. Stop the theatrics. You have pinged the thread more than once threatening to leave.

Last I checked the title of this thread was regarding the speculation surrounding an August release date for the 9900 on Sprint, not about your disatisfaction with Sprint and their timetable for the launch.
    Sent wirelessly
    08-05-11 01:54 AM
    I just hope Sprint will have the Bold for sale by Sept 1st when my upgrade is up. After waiting for 4 mos to see any concrete news of a release, I don't know if I can take more uncertainty. LOL. Another issues is the pricing which, according to the latest news from Canadian carriers is quite a lot (keep in mind that the most expensive/premium phone in Sprint's line-up is $199). Of course, there is hope since the European carriers are offering the Bold for under 100 Euros (I'm not saying $150 for the Bold but not $250 either...the $199 is a decent price and it would be competitive)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 07:35 AM
    I hope Sprint has $199.00 for 2yr renew/upgrade, if they do go up to $250.00, the Sprint BB Bold 9930 BETTER have at least a 16gb microSDHC sandisk class 4 card included. If not, why? Would carriers price this at $250.00 or even rumored $299.00? That's just ridiculous.

08-05-11 07:58 AM
    You know, just to **** off the strongest sprint supporter ever in life....... I SWEAR IF SPRINT DOESN'T GET THE 9930 BY AUGUST 81st 3010 IM FREAKIN LEAVING!!!!!! IM TIRED OF SPRINT AND THEIR THEATRICS!
    08-05-11 09:37 AM
    You know, just to **** off the strongest sprint supporter ever in life....... I SWEAR IF SPRINT DOESN'T GET THE 9930 BY AUGUST 81st 3010 IM FREAKIN LEAVING!!!!!! IM TIRED OF SPRINT AND THEIR THEATRICS!
    Don't worry buddy, I'm sure they'll have it by "AUGUST 81st 3010".
    08-05-11 11:32 AM
    Other than bla1ze, is there someone from Sprint? Or RIM that have a reason Sprint's PR said "Coming this fall" when we've seen sku list showing 08/21 and Sprint chat line CSR's saying BB Bold 9930 coming very soon.

08-05-11 02:10 PM
    AT&T, what the **** are you doing? If you have a close enough relationship with RIM to get exclusivity with the 9810 I'm sure RIM didn't surprise you with the 9900 all of a sudden. It's been cooking in your lab's for far too long.

In the case of the 9900, apparently they overcooked the autofocus ability OUT of the camera.
    08-05-11 03:27 PM
    Sprint's August 03rd press release states "America’s First BlackBerry 7 Smartphones Coming to Sprint This Fall" the Sprint sku list that was shown, had BB Bold 9930 08/21/11 also of note, it had the Samsung Conquer 4G showing a 07/24/11 release, which now Sprint has pushed back to August 21st (same release date shown for both the BB 9930 & Torch 9850) With the line "Coming to Sprint this Fall" worries me...but bla1ze has said a few times that his confirmations of 08/21/11 for the Bold 9930 where still holding to that date. So if indeed the PR is true, and Sprint won't release the Bold 9930 until at least 09/21/11, where does that leave Verizon & At&t, since Sprint boasts "America's first BlackBerry 7 Smartphones coming to Sprint" I really hope it's a typo or screw up on Sprints part re: "Coming This Fall" crap.
    08-06-11 11:19 AM
    You know besides the up in the air release dates, I would like to know what is coming in the box along with our much coveted 9930.
    08-06-11 11:52 AM
    I'm sure just the usuall stuff, usb cord with travel charger, stereo headphones, manual, battery, OS7 disc and maybe a soft wipe for the screen...I doubt they'll load it with any goodies.

08-06-11 12:54 PM
    The same stuff that always comes in the box, the charger, usb cable, a case probably, and a disc.

Sent wirelessly
    08-06-11 01:07 PM
    Just hope that stuff and box and BB Bold 9930 is at a Sprint store Sunday, August 21st

08-06-11 01:21 PM
    I called up local sprint store to check for pre order date - didnt have much info on that, when i asked for the release date - she confirmed 8/21. so.. we shall see... 8/21 sounds pretty legit.
    08-06-11 06:16 PM
    If there is no pre-order available by August 15th, that'd mean either no pre order and it just releases on 08/21 or sadly, it's been pushed back...but still got a good feeling from Bla1ze's comments and other posters like yourself with feedback from Sprint. Like I said the online chat CSR said the new BB Bold 9930 is releasing "VERY SOON"

08-06-11 07:42 PM
    Sprint's August 03rd press release states "America�s First BlackBerry 7 Smartphones Coming to Sprint This Fall" the Sprint sku list that was shown, had BB Bold 9930 08/21/11 also of note, it had the Samsung Conquer 4G showing a 07/24/11 release, which now Sprint has pushed back to August 21st (same release date shown for both the BB 9930 & Torch 9850) With the line "Coming to Sprint this Fall" worries me...but bla1ze has said a few times that his confirmations of 08/21/11 for the Bold 9930 where still holding to that date. So if indeed the PR is true, and Sprint won't release the Bold 9930 until at least 09/21/11, where does that leave Verizon & At&t, since Sprint boasts "America's first BlackBerry 7 Smartphones coming to Sprint" I really hope it's a typo or screw up on Sprints part re: "Coming This Fall" crap.

The Conquer is launching August 21st according to BGR.
    08-06-11 08:43 PM
    Oh, btw, Verizon, according to the CB is gearing up employees for training for the BB9900 so the dude that was whining about Sprint can pay his ETF and head to big red. We won't miss you.
    08-06-11 08:44 PM
    Oh, btw, Verizon, according to the CB is gearing up employees for training for the BB9900 so the dude that was whining about Sprint can pay his ETF and head to big red. We won't miss you.
    CDMA needs to be as unlockable as GSM. It's a shame really.
    08-06-11 09:45 PM
    CDMA needs to be as unlockable as GSM. It's a shame really.
    Good luck with that. I don't think it will ever happen, and even with GSM, unless you can go to one of those third parties to get the unlock code, you can't take your phone where ever you want to go unless it came from the manufacturer unlocked.
    08-06-11 09:54 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD