I just updated to 7.1 and i seem to have lost my password keeper. how do i retreive?
    08-08-12 02:25 PM
    I had the same issue, one of my contacts on BBM has password keeper, I'll see if I'm able to grab that and post it.

Also you can plug your device into DM and select applications on the left side of the screen, once loaded check password keeper to install it again, you should be good to go after that.
    08-08-12 02:38 PM
    OP... you asked this in the OS thread too. Follow sharma's advice.
    08-08-12 02:44 PM
    try reinstalling it through DM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-08-12 03:36 PM
    It is not listed. the only apps listed are facebook, twitter, wireless music sync and blackberry app world.
    08-08-12 04:12 PM
    did you update through loader?? because if you did DM will not show all the components installed into your phone try updating through DM and see the difference i upgraded through loader at first but when i tried loading my apps through DM it didnt showed up then reinstall os through dm and when i checked they showed up

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using CB
    08-08-12 04:24 PM
    I tried the update from the phone and that hung up on social feeds. I had to pull the battery and load from DM. I ran into issues with that also and had to do a repair. I believe that stripped the apps that I had added, but I thought password keeper was loaded with the BB phone.
    08-08-12 04:49 PM
    Thanks for all the help, but still no password keeper. Does anyone recommend a password app?
    08-09-12 08:29 AM
    Have you tried BlackBerry Wallet?
    08-09-12 08:50 AM
    I will check it out. Thank you.
    08-09-12 09:05 AM
    I tried the update from the phone and that hung up on social feeds. I had to pull the battery and load from DM. I ran into issues with that also and had to do a repair. I believe that stripped the apps that I had added, but I thought password keeper was loaded with the BB phone.
    Not sure what's going on... but it should be in there as long as the OS is installed on your PC.
    08-09-12 09:31 AM
    This is what my apps screen looks like.
    08-10-12 10:47 AM
    Are you installing your carriers OS?

If not, remove the vendor files.

Here is a copy paste of my normal response to updating OS and vendor files. Disregard the updating OS stuff and look at the vendor file info:

1. Uninstall any previous OS you may have installed.
    2. Install the OS to your PC.
    3. If you have a Windows PC, change your folders option to show hidden files/folders
    4. Then go to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and delete the vendor file.
    5. Then go here and delete this vendor file too: C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML.

*You need to delete the vendor file(s) whenever you are using an OS that is not from your carrier. A simple search of your c: drive should pull these 2 vendors up as well, but you must have enabled show hidden files/folders.

6. Open up Desktop Manager and check to see if there is an updated OS and install.

or

7. Open up Loader in your PC: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

I would highly recommend uninstalling SocialFeeds prior to this. You can re-install it during the installation process.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�
    08-10-12 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD