hey everyone, have question . Hope I am in the right place .
    I have a ford Edge with gps and Bluetooth, my phone works great in it but when I paired my wife phone . well it paired ok and mine is primary but when she uses her phone , every time she shuts the car off and then starts it her phone reboots . my phone is off and hers still does that .
    Has anyone had this problem before , I assume it is the phone as mine does not do this.
    Thanks
    11-11-13 10:50 AM
    hey everyone, have question . Hope I am in the right place .
    I have a ford Edge with gps and Bluetooth, my phone works great in it but when I paired my wife phone . well it paired ok and mine is primary but when she uses her phone , every time she shuts the car off and then starts it her phone reboots . my phone is off and hers still does that .
    Has anyone had this problem before , I assume it is the phone as mine does not do this.
    Thanks
    I just tested this out in a 2013 Ford Edge and two 9900s.

I tried a bunch of different scenarios - different devices being paired, rebooted, disconnected, etc. I didn't observe any odd behavior.

So when her phone is connected, and she turns off the car, then turns it back on - her phone reboots? Your phone can be completely turned off and her phone still does this? And your phone does nothing of the similar?

Have you tried associating her phone to other bluetooth devices? Like a handset or other vehicle and seeing if it duplicates the issue?
    11-12-13 12:35 PM