I bought a BB 9900 from Gumtree recently, its brand new and I have updated the software and everything. The problem I am having however is that it is waaay to sensitive to the point its unusable Ive tried battery pull, wiping the phone and also lowering the sensitivity, nothing seems to work

Heres a video of how mine plays up like [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DotwANxDnc[/YT]

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED PLEASE!!
    04-17-12 01:52 PM
    I have the same problem with mine. When I first got it, it was the opposite. The trackpad would freeze up and not move. After installing different oses it began jumping all over the place like yours. I called at&t and had them send me a replacement and am waiting for it to arrive this week. I really hope I get a good one this time.
    04-18-12 12:19 AM
    I had that problem. I returned the device for a new replacement.
    04-18-12 07:21 AM
    I have that problem every once and awhile where when I'm scrolling up or down, every once and awhile it scrolls very fast. But I always summed it up to me flicking my thumb on accident making it go fast.
    04-18-12 07:25 AM
    I received the replacement 9900 from AT&T and I no longer have the problem on the replacement, so it must be a hardware issue. I would recommend exchanging your phone if possible.
    04-20-12 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD