Hi all,

I've been hunting the Internet all day looking for someone with a similar issue to mine but haven't had luck, so figured I'd try posting my own forum. We just switched to an Exchange server at work and I'm trying to get my boss's Bold 9930 syncing accordingly with the calendar. Contacts and email are working fine.

Initially I got things up and running, but there were duplicate calendar appointments on the blackberry (from the Default and Exchange accounts). I managed to wipe the accounts and resync Outlook and the BB, and things appeared to be fine.

However, it looks like now there's some syncing issues.
    1) I can sync perfectly fine from my device to Outlook. Loads nearly instantly.
    2) I'm having trouble the other way (from Outlook to device).
    ** I am currently set up as a 2-way sync, and have reset it multiple times to ensure so.
    3) The only time I can get it to sync is when I manually go into my Exchange account within Calendar settings, uncheck 'Wireless Sync', save and exit, open it again, and recheck the box.

Basically it's as if the phone won't automatically check the Exchange server to sync, but instead waits until I reset the wireless sync. Anyone have any idea? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-23-12 05:08 PM
    Are you running BES or BESX?

Calendar sync from Outlook to device can take up to 15 minutes in my experiences. Device to Outlook is almost instantaneous though. To force a sync you can go into email, hit the menu key, and select 'Reconcile now'
    Last edited by seaners; 01-23-12 at 11:23 PM.
    ev0lution37 likes this.
    01-23-12 05:25 PM
    I'll have to check out the BES version tomorrow. It's good to know it can take up to 15 minutes, though. Unfortunately at that point I was just trying to get out of the office so I wasn't probably giving it the necessary time. Thanks for the heads up, I'll post tomorrow and hopefully let you know for sure that all has been resolved!
    01-23-12 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD