Hi,

can anyone provide me with a feedback how to sync my BB 9900 with Outlook 2011 on a mac ?
    Would you recommend something else than the Desktop manager ? (cannot sync with oulook on it)
    I also purchased Pocketmac.

Thanks for the help.
    09-29-12 07:02 AM
    DM doesn't work for me... and I'm on a PC. I use Syncamatic for wireless syncing. Syncamatic - Wirelessly Sync Your BlackBerry, Mac and PC. Works great plus it has a security feature to help you find your phone, remote lock, remote wipe, etc.
    09-29-12 11:14 AM
    U use a Hotmail Outlook Connector?
    09-29-12 12:31 PM
    Syncamatic can be set to synch with outlook 2011 directly on a mac ? i cannot see this option ?

What is the hotmail connect option ?
    09-29-12 01:39 PM
    Hotmail in 2011 Outlook uses only POP3. Pretty dumb. I use it in Outlook 2010 on PC (IMAP) where it syncs through my BIS account and vice versa. Difference is - PC isn't using a POP account; it's using IMAP. I never even bothered setting it up on my MBP, for that reason. Sucks.
    09-29-12 10:20 PM
    From the main page of their website,scroll down to:

Download for Mac

I have read and agree with the License Agreement.

System Requirements:
    - Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
    - CPU: Intel or PowerPC
    Installation:
    - Run Syncamatic in BlackBerry
    - from main menu, select Help -> Mac Setup Instructions

You need Syncamatic on your berry, and on your mac. You will also have a weblink to your account were you can add/change/delete calendar info etc.

You need a separate add-in for outlook.

Works flawlessly.
    10-01-12 07:37 AM
    Hotmail just plain sucks. Always has too. To think that you have to download and buy other software to use for a BIS account to sync with Outlook. Wow.
    10-01-12 08:00 AM
    Hi,

can anyone provide me with a feedback how to sync my BB 9900 with Outlook 2011 on a mac ?
    Would you recommend something else than the Desktop manager ? (cannot sync with oulook on it)
    I also purchased Pocketmac.

Thanks for the help.
    I only used the trial of Outlook 2011, but was able to sync my phone without using any software other than the BlackBerry Desktop software. In Outlook there is an option to sync outlook with the stock Mac apps, such as the Mac Address Book and Calendar. When this is done, changes in Outlook are also made to the Mac programs which are used by BlackBerry Desktop software to sync.
    10-01-12 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD