I'm new to the 9900 and just recently got it. I also updated to the latest leak (.267)

Am I to expect this problem to happen like others are experiencing? Or is it purely a hardware issue that will just fail anytime it wants to?
    02-17-12 03:27 PM
    Not aware of any OS that addresses that issue - and it's not an overnight charging issue. It's just that most people actually charge their phones overnight, which is why it seems to be an overnight charging problem, but it's not. Some people actually believe it has something to with time of day, because they just have no clue.
    02-17-12 04:18 PM
    Mine bricked after 5 months of perfect use out of the blue in the middle of the afternoon with 70% battery on 7.1 OS. I think it's a hardware, not a software issue
    02-17-12 04:58 PM
    i'm not sure about it, but is a fact that the posts about bricking are decreasing this last days, about overnight, is obiously that has nothing with the time of day, but is about the long charging periods...(mostly overnight)....
    Czar, are you sure that your bricnking cause is the same than the others?....
    02-18-12 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD