- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Options won't open?
Durring an update to my 9930, the update froze and I was forced to do a battery pull. Since then, I haven't been able to option my options, manage connections, etc. I have been dealing with it, but now it is just bugging me. Anyone know of a fix? Thanks.
- 01-31-13, 10:00 PM #2
Can you connect to your computer? If so back everything up and reload your OS. If it's not the latest available, you could update to that as well. Any questions on how to do any of that just ask.
- By emorgenstein in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-11, 09:05 PM
- By Weapon30 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-09, 06:44 PM
- By jason906 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-09, 09:23 PM
- By Optimusv2 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-09, 01:50 AM
- By pamoran2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-08, 10:27 PM