Morning,

Just some problem that occurred for 2 days now, firstly, when a call is ended a loud screeching sound is made and the bigger problem is, when calls are made, 2 minutes into the call, the line goes dead, cuts the call and I receive an "Operation failed" message.

Any suggestions? I have V7.0.0.540 that I installed when it was released and now these issues just came out of no where.

Any help would be appreciated.

-edit- I have various labels on my private gmail address, when receiving incoming e-mail from those labels, before it used to appear in my mail main folder on my BB and remain there but now, I have to search for the e-mail by searching for the senders address once reading the message, any comments there?
    Last edited by PeterCouts; 11-23-11 at 07:50 AM.
    11-23-11 02:47 AM
    After 1 minute of talking, the line cuts and disconnects. I see the signal shows GPRS, instead of 3G as if it loses connection, which is something that has been occurring for a week now. Can it be due to the latest 7.1 leak? Any advice would be appreciated as this cellphone was bought on-line through expansys.com and I am leaving for overseas in a week and I need a working BlackBerry. I've had the leaked version installed since it came out and this problem occurred, as mentioned above, for a week now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    11-30-11 01:23 PM
    This began to happen to me as of yesterday. 02/12/2012... It prevents me from calling the individual back and tells me, "operation failed". Also, it prevents me from sending text messages while it does this. I have no clue what is causing this.

HELP!!

O.S. 7.1.0.205
    02-12-12 01:53 PM
    BUMP! Help !
    02-12-12 05:01 PM
    Mine will "operation failed" if I try to use the screen buttons during a transition. As one caller hangs up and I try to switch to a holding call, the op will fail. I need to pause a few seconds for the screen to catch up with the action. Sometimes the screen buttons will just go numb. Also, redialing from the call list will fail for several minutes after a dropped call, yet manually redialing works. Aggravating to be sure, though nothing like what you are going through. Sounds like a wipe/reload, possibly to a different OS, is in order. Wasn't 540 dropped for issues like that? Good luck.
    02-12-12 08:51 PM
    Morning,

Just some problem that occurred for 2 days now, firstly, when a call is ended a loud screeching sound is made and the bigger problem is, when calls are made, 2 minutes into the call, the line goes dead, cuts the call and I receive an "Operation failed" message.

Any suggestions? I have V7.0.0.540 that I installed when it was released and now these issues just came out of no where.

Any help would be appreciated.

-edit- I have various labels on my private gmail address, when receiving incoming e-mail from those labels, before it used to appear in my mail main folder on my BB and remain there but now, I have to search for the e-mail by searching for the senders address once reading the message, any comments there?
    That has happened to me before but a simple battery pull solved it.
    02-12-12 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD