Hello, picked up a bold 9900 from eBay, mint condition and fully functional, my problem is: when my phone is off, 1 click on the end(power) button turns on the phone, is this a problem or are they all like that?

I am happy to LEAVE apple/iPhone for a bb.

Any help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks
    01-02-13 09:46 PM
    One press of the end button has always powered my BlackBerrys from Off. Sounds normal to me.Welcome to BlackBerry and CrackBerry!
    01-02-13 09:51 PM
    Thanks, feel much better now , I used to have a Nextel 8530i, then went to a boost 8330, then experimented with androids and iPhones, I can't wait to get my simple mobile sim and get back on it. And recommendations on apps? I'm an eBay fanatic with mobile banking and emails
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-02-13 10:06 PM
    advance os and led - multi colour alerts feature and device optimiser to clear out your memory, ebay app , battery drain rate app, tapatalk forum app, bb protect

dont bother with a battery or memory booster app they only really save as much as the app takes up to run anyway

mine also starts up on one click, its more sleep mode for a blackberry when you turn it off (except the battery doesnt continue to drain)
    01-02-13 10:15 PM
    Thank you guys, il check those out when i get my service running! Sadly leaving iPhone I lose: 8mp camera, 7 out of 9 apps(daily apps) flash video, and camera shutter sound(a biggy for me), know a good site to unlock the phone? Is there different kinds of unlocks? Thanks
    01-02-13 10:34 PM
    Thank you guys, il check those out when i get my service running! Sadly leaving iPhone I lose: 8mp camera, 7 out of 9 apps(daily apps) flash video, and camera shutter sound(a biggy for me), know a good site to unlock the phone? Is there different kinds of unlocks? Thanks
    There's a few here in the BlackBerry Unlocking forum. What apps are you needing that you don't find? Some could be independent downloads not actually found in App World. Some might not be available at all, or you may need advice to work around what you're used to having an app for. And when did iPhone get flash support? That's a new one on me.
    01-02-13 11:16 PM
    Haha good one, looks like id enjoy more adult videos with flash.

Apps: PayPal, chase bank, us bank, Instagram, register(credit card payments).
    I can care less about the Instagram I'm sick of these social sites and share life stories, I don't need games on a phone either so no worries on that. However using the browser I can get on banks and paypal. Thanks ill check unlocking!
    01-02-13 11:28 PM