One click start?
Hello, picked up a bold 9900 from eBay, mint condition and fully functional, my problem is: when my phone is off, 1 click on the end(power) button turns on the phone, is this a problem or are they all like that?
I am happy to LEAVE apple/iPhone for a bb.
Any help is greatly appriciated.
- 01-02-13, 10:51 PM #2
One press of the end button has always powered my BlackBerrys from Off. Sounds normal to me.Welcome to BlackBerry and CrackBerry!If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
Thanks, feel much better now , I used to have a Nextel 8530i, then went to a boost 8330, then experimented with androids and iPhones, I can't wait to get my simple mobile sim and get back on it. And recommendations on apps? I'm an eBay fanatic with mobile banking and emails
- 01-02-13, 11:15 PM #4
advance os and led - multi colour alerts feature and device optimiser to clear out your memory, ebay app , battery drain rate app, tapatalk forum app, bb protect
dont bother with a battery or memory booster app they only really save as much as the app takes up to run anyway
mine also starts up on one click, its more sleep mode for a blackberry when you turn it off (except the battery doesnt continue to drain)I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
Thank you guys, il check those out when i get my service running! Sadly leaving iPhone I lose: 8mp camera, 7 out of 9 apps(daily apps) flash video, and camera shutter sound(a biggy for me), know a good site to unlock the phone? Is there different kinds of unlocks? Thanks
- 01-03-13, 12:16 AM #6If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
Haha good one, looks like id enjoy more adult videos with flash.
Apps: PayPal, chase bank, us bank, Instagram, register(credit card payments).
I can care less about the Instagram I'm sick of these social sites and share life stories, I don't need games on a phone either so no worries on that. However using the browser I can get on banks and paypal. Thanks ill check unlocking!
- By moviemogul in forum AndroidReplies: 27Last Post: 01-17-10, 03:32 PM
- By Trinity7 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-09, 05:39 PM
- By avolcoff in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-09, 09:32 AM
- By bburkhar in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-09, 07:34 PM
- By ashley_bc in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-08, 01:17 PM