I would like to know that which app did u
    guys use to chat with your friends .
    We chineses always installs QQ and Wechat on their phone ,no matter what OS it is. I know the two above apps suck!
    I'm now using whatsapp since it's crossplatform. So i could chat with friends having iphones and samsungs.
    It's a pity there's nowhere BBM can be used .
    I'll appreciate that if u let me know .
    01-02-13 11:52 AM
    Most people use either WhatsApp or LINE for cross-platform, but Touch is also functional despite having slightly higher battery drain.
    01-02-13 11:58 AM
    I use SMS, and sometimes I even call my friends to chat to them. I know... crazy!
    01-02-13 11:59 AM
    Most people use either WhatsApp or LINE for cross-platform, but Touch is also functional despite having slightly higher battery drain.
    I'm a college student. How about u and where are you from?
    01-02-13 12:36 PM
    I use SMS, and sometimes I even call my friends to chat to them. I know... crazy!
    You may have unlimited texts and phonecall minutes from your service provider? Haha. SMS and call may be better than IM .what's your opnion?
    01-02-13 12:40 PM
    You may have unlimited texts and phonecall minutes from your service provider?
    I do... and what's great is that they're cross-platform. Who'd a thunk it!
    01-02-13 12:53 PM
    I do... and what's great is that they're cross-platform. Who'd a thunk it!
    Is it common around you or just you are the different one ? OTT is the big trend .
    01-02-13 01:10 PM
    I use SMS text with my cross-platform friends as well; including family. Much easier than installing a memory draining app like WhatsApp (although I do have it). But I draw the line at one installed app besides BBM. Otherwise, it's SMS texts.
    01-02-13 01:19 PM
    Is it common around you or just you are the different one ? OTT is the big trend .
    I'm the different one Dennis... just ignore me

I just see lots of these type of threads, and nobody seems to use SMS or calling nowadays for cross-platform communication. They insist on trying out different apps, and then complain when they don't work properly. Call me old fashioned but I go native, because they work and they're free.
    01-02-13 01:23 PM
    Whatsapp when free SMS isn't applicable
    01-02-13 01:28 PM
    I use SMS text with my cross-platform friends as well; including family. Much easier than installing a memory draining app like WhatsApp (although I do have it). But I draw the line at one installed app besides BBM. Otherwise, it's SMS texts.
    What if you want to share some pictures or voices.
    01-02-13 02:11 PM
    I'm the different one Dennis... just ignore me

I just see lots of these type of threads, and nobody seems to use SMS or calling nowadays for cross-platform communication. They insist on trying out different apps, and then complain when they don't work properly. Call me old fashioned but I go native, because they work and they're free.
    I got it. Also hope i could get a unlimited texts in my country. What a pity!
    01-02-13 02:12 PM
    Whatsapp when free SMS isn't applicable
    Your choice of SMS lies in its convenience, privacy,lower payment or anything else? Would u tell me?
    01-02-13 02:15 PM
    I use BBM, Whatsapp, don't use MSN anymore haven't in about 3 years.
    01-03-13 06:13 PM