Which one:BBM,whatsapp,MSN,Gtalk,line or anyone else?
I would like to know that which app did u
guys use to chat with your friends .
We chineses always installs QQ and Wechat on their phone ,no matter what OS it is. I know the two above apps suck!
I'm now using whatsapp since it's crossplatform. So i could chat with friends having iphones and samsungs.
It's a pity there's nowhere BBM can be used .
I'll appreciate that if u let me know .
- 01-02-2013, 11:58 AM #2
Most people use either WhatsApp or LINE for cross-platform, but Touch is also functional despite having slightly higher battery drain.Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- 01-02-2013, 01:19 PM #8
I use SMS text with my cross-platform friends as well; including family. Much easier than installing a memory draining app like WhatsApp (although I do have it). But I draw the line at one installed app besides BBM. Otherwise, it's SMS texts.I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
OS 10.2.1.1055 on VZW-HTTR forever
Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
- 01-02-2013, 01:23 PM #9
I just see lots of these type of threads, and nobody seems to use SMS or calling nowadays for cross-platform communication. They insist on trying out different apps, and then complain when they don't work properly. Call me old fashioned but I go native, because they work and they're free.
- By mswinnie in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 19Last Post: 10-08-2009, 01:35 PM
- By mswinnie in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 18Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:03 PM
- By josh05 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:56 PM
- By msp3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 18Last Post: 08-20-2008, 03:33 PM
- By megk03 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2008, 07:18 PM