I bought, for my formers Bold's 9700 and 9780, lots of themes from App World and Crackberry Store. The best themes makers for BlackBerry devices were Elecite and Hedone Design. Yes, I said WERE. For my current Bold 9900 Hedone Design have one theme called AVIO-$6.99; just icon plates, NO front screen, NO dash board interface, NO customized calling screen, NO nothing. Elecite have two themes at App World-$6.99/each. The first one is NOVA, I bought it for my former Bold 9780 and performance was just great. When App World upgrade to 3.1.1.21 NOVA pop out; just front screen without dash board interface, just icon plates. The second one is VELVET; the front screen is the most horrible muddy, blurred, fuzzy thing in BlackBerry theme history, nice icon plates. Other themes bought for my Bold 9900 are: from Adorno-$3.99-Elegant Black !7, from Walker Themes-$2.99-Beat Elegant OS 7, from SKI Technologies Pvt.ltd.-$2.99/each-3D Abstract White and Black Storage Cubes, from BB Freaks-$3.99-Moonlight Animated Default OS 7, from BB Theme Studio-$3.99- Crystal Ball, from Thulium Themes-$1.99-Disco Snow Animated and from Raypho-$1.99-Andro Noir OS 7(this one is very good). My favorite, so far, is from BB Themes-$.99-Robotik. This one have a greenish translucent lettering-in App World they called this translucency-SKINNED-. I don't like Robotik front screen so I use a solid Black wallpaper from Crackberry. The icons plates are very nice. I said that the flagship of BlackBerry, the Bold 9900, deserves great functional themes with dash board interface and customized calling screen.
    04-12-12 11:08 PM
    The 9900 and 9930 are not going to get any customized themes like you and I are used to until RIM releases Theme Builder 7. Yes, all the devs are working hard right now, making themes out of nothing that they've been given. But if you want a fancy custom theme, the devs are going to need TB7 and NO ONE IS TO BLAME BUT RIM.

I owned about 350-400 themes for my 9650. I never used a default (tray style) theme ever. Now, with the restrictions placed on developers from RIM, this is all we have so far WITHOUT TB7. Yes, they are very creative. Check out Julnt Designs BeBold Liquid Blue and Leehindle's mini banners, drkapprentice has the De-Nex7. It is super.

But I hear what you are saying about missing custom style themes. We are stuck until RIM releases the software.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-13-12 at 06:09 AM.
    04-13-12 06:07 AM
    jaydee thank you for comment on my thread, and thanks for the mini banners tip.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-14-12 11:46 AM
    jaydee thank you for comment on my thread, and thanks for the mini banners tip.
    Emilio,
    I sent you an email with another suggestion. I see you purchased Raypho's Noir. If you like his work...he is a fantastic themer by the way... go to App World and type in his name. I especially love his EnDigi themes (they come in several colors).The purple one I have has purple highlights. You might like that style and choose a diff color...maybe green?
    04-14-12 01:09 PM
    Hello Jaydee! I just bought EN Digi Green 7 from Raypho. Is just GREAT, the greenish highlight translucency is really nice. I am going to write and submit a review in App World. Thanks again for the tip.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-16-12 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD