My BlackBerry journey began in the summer of 2010. Sophomore in High School, going on Junior year.
    Prior to BlackBerry I was with Verizon and owned a LG ENV-Touch.
    I've always wanted a BlackBerry, but could never afford one. Finally, that summer I had enough money to buy a brand new AT&T BlackBerry Bold 9700 for $79.00 on contract. This was before I knew about CrackBerry and the soon to be released Torch 9800, so I bought the Bold and was in love. Everything about it! I was a cool kid! Finally 2011 came along, and that summer I bought a 9800 on Craigslist, once again I loved it.
    January 2, 2012, it was time to upgade my Bold 9700. I chose the Bold 9900 on AT&T, amazing device, the best BlackBerry ever, it was so slim, just perfect.
    Sadly however, I returned it in favor for a white iPhone 4S, because of the "bricking" issues.
    Hated the iphone. Missed my keyboard, missed everything about my BlackBerry Bold.
    Sold my iPhone and now waiting for my Bold 9900 again. Should be here on the 8th.
    Love BlackBerry 4 evaaaaaaaa.
    Most teens go for iPhone, gross. Or Android, but me, BlackBerry all da waaaaaay
    02-05-12 12:22 PM
    i was actually using my cousin iphone 4 but feel like something is missing @.@...
    keep it up RIM...
    02-05-12 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD