Do the the recent touch screen berrys have the oleophobic coating on the screens?
    12-03-11 09:50 PM
    Sorry. There was a typo in the engineering plans. They went with oleophilic.
    12-03-11 11:03 PM
    What??????
    12-04-11 12:29 AM
    nope its a fingerprint magnet
    12-04-11 04:00 AM
    I don't care what kind of coating do they have. If you value your device like I do, just go ahead and buy a high quality screen protector.
    12-04-11 04:06 AM
    Agree with etul always will use screen shields and recommend them. Because nobody wants to use a device with scratches on the screen.
    12-04-11 05:47 AM
    Agree with etul always will use screen shields and recommend them. Because nobody wants to use a device with scratches on the screen.

Which screen protector would you guys recommend?
    12-04-11 08:08 AM
    Which screen protector would you guys recommend?
    There are as many brands as there are opinions as to which ones are best...

I've used the ones from Quality Screen Protectors for Any Display by Clarivue for years on my previous BB's with great success.

Some like the ones from ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins called "Invisibleshield"...and they are great too, but go on wet, and dry to almost an eggshell type texture.

Both are a bit pricey...but worth it, IMO.
    12-04-11 08:28 AM
    There are as many brands as there are opinions as to which ones are best...

I've used the ones from Quality Screen Protectors for Any Display by Clarivue for years on my previous BB's with great success.

Some like the ones from ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins called "Invisibleshield"...and they are great too, but go on wet, and dry to almost an eggshell type texture.

Both are a bit pricey...but worth it, IMO.

Thanks. Will definitely take a look at these
    12-04-11 08:42 AM
    I have ZAGG invisibleSHIELD and it is great. The only complain is that new invisibleSHIELD screen protectors have a logo printed right on the right side of the screen. Which was annoying when I fist got it, but now, it seems ok.
    12-04-11 10:30 AM
    I got some cheap no name off daydeal. Perfect.
    12-04-11 11:03 AM
    I don't understand spending more than $5 on a screen protector. You can buy a new digitizer on eBay for $25.

Glass also doesn't scratch that easily. ...sure does love fingerprints though.
    12-04-11 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD