Hey my question from a couple of days ago is 'moved'

Probably because of my bad sence of humor

Ok than i will have one more question about the Bold 9900.. Actually more about my crackberry visit behaviour.
    Visiting Crackberry each day of the last 3 months exploring more info about the bold 9900 'witch i want so ******** badly'

What will happen to me when i finally have this phone??

am i getting totally satisfied? (after my 9500, 9700, 9300)

And do i have to go to rehab for my crackberryaddiction?

please help!
    Last edited by Bart kouwenberg; 07-21-11 at 07:56 AM.
    07-21-11 06:41 AM
    There will always be something "better" just over the horizon. It's called being on the "bleeding edge" for a reason.
    07-21-11 07:17 AM
    WHO is going to help me?????

I am finding that by the time a new RIM device is introduced, I am already getting tired of mine and want what is next!

I need help, too!

Doesn't any one feel sorry for ME!?!
    [email protected] likes this.
    07-21-11 07:26 AM

I am finding that by the time a new RIM device is introduced, I am already getting tired of mine and want what is next!

I need help, too!

Um, honestly, no. **** orf!
    07-21-11 07:31 AM

I need help, too!

Answer; No one, sorry, and no. We need people like you (keeps the sales department in work)
    07-21-11 07:35 AM
    You don't need help. You're normal, its the rest of the non-crackberry community that needs help.

PG
    Drayk, PiotrJot, sf49ers and 1 others like this.
    07-21-11 08:00 AM

I need help, too!

ummm..... your kidding..... right? sympathy????
    07-21-11 08:52 AM
    There will never be a phone that will satisfy your every need. You might be happy for at least 2-3 weeks with it and then realize you want something better/faster. Enjoy it once you have it, the 9900/9930 will be a great phone regardless.
    07-21-11 09:47 AM

I need help, too!

I can help you Greg. I'll buy your 9900 immediately seeing as you're bored of it.

I know....I'm so thoughtful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-11 10:04 AM
    You don't need help. You're normal, its the rest of the non-crackberry community that needs help.

PG
    Have I just found my long-lost twin brother I never knew I had?
    ;-) I just wanted to write exactly this
    phonegeek#AC likes this.
    07-21-11 11:28 AM
    There was a time in the very near past, that I was amazed that I could actually get email on a phone. Heck, I can easily remember the fun of talking on a cordless phone on my front porch!

It was a marvel. Really.

The latest marvel isn't the technology, but the way that we've come to expect more and more..... and not just that.... but that we want more and more, faster and faster!.... add to that, we want to know what's next!

I suffer from this same affliction. In some ways, I miss the guy who rejoiced in the fact that email could arrive in my pocket while shopping at Home Depot.
    07-21-11 12:44 PM
    There was a time in the very near past, that I was amazed that I could actually get email on a phone. Heck, I can easily remember the fun of talking on a cordless phone on my front porch!

It was a marvel. Really.

The latest marvel isn't the technology, but the way that we've come to expect more and more..... and not just that.... but that we want more and more, faster and faster!.... add to that, we want to know what's next!

I suffer from this same affliction. In some ways, I miss the guy who rejoiced in the fact that email could arrive in my pocket while shopping at Home Depot.
    When I was using a RIM 950, text via wireless was MAGIC!
    Oops, just gave my age away!
    07-21-11 01:38 PM
    You guys are cold. These crackberry addicts need our help: social housing, rehabilitation programs, counsellors, etc... Of course, it always has to start with education!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-11 02:23 PM
    aversion therapy might help like equal time on an alternative platform site.
    07-21-11 03:30 PM
    My girlfriend and friends think I am totally nuts for loving my phone as much as I do. I really think this phone will satisfy me for a while though. I really wanted the Storm and after getting rid of that after using it for about 6 weeks I haven't been excited for a phone that I have bought since. I went with the Curve 8830, Tour and now Bold 9650. I got them just because I didn't want an iPhone but I never really wanted them. They didn't excite me. The Bold 9930 excites me and I can't wait!
    07-21-11 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD