Anyone else having an issue with NFC also? Has it been disabled in this build?
    Nope... if yours isn't working, it's either a bad install or your carrier has disabled it.
    10-26-12 03:02 PM
    I would have done that but as it is when you are prevented from logging into the device that doesnt work. It was a message about activation. Is there something you are implying?
    Perhaps if you might mean I disagree to activation then I uninstall the resource monitor? I dont understand how the resource monitor would come into play here.
    Everything else I read here points to a vendor file.
    10-26-12 05:56 PM
    I had an activation screen. Not sure what kind of activation it was but I was prevented from logging into the phone. Do I custom install without resource monitor? Seems noone is stating the answer. Would just like to find out if that is the better way? Noone seems to be explaining how they get past the key screen? Only way I can see is by not agreeing.
    10-26-12 06:08 PM
    I had an activation screen. Not sure what kind of activation it was but I was prevented from logging into the phone. Do I custom install without resource monitor? Seems noone is stating the answer. Would just like to find out if that is the better way? Noone seems to be explaining how they get past the key screen? Only way I can see is by not agreeing.
    Before I upgrade, I'd just like to understand what is happening to YOU, Sonic. Once you are finished upgrading, can you not get into your phone at all because of this activation screen?
    10-26-12 06:17 PM
    Not having this problem. Are you running a theme or just the standard one.

Just the Standard one, And after i re-installed the OS.. Now it feels way better then before.. Kind of noticed some Memory Drop after a while bit its not a big deal

I Guess shirking the OS made it like that, Well now it Works Awesome
    10-26-12 06:53 PM
    What does"noone" mean? Did you mean "no one"
    10-26-12 10:06 PM
    Very nice indeed 9320/7.1.0.746 (B2108)

LED changes with 714 sfi, but map navbar is related to the virtual keyboard which 9320 don't have.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    10-26-12 11:08 PM
    Its winter, a warmer phone is better.
    tgyarslan and wordworkr58 like this.
    10-27-12 04:01 AM
    How would one resend service books on 7.1?
    Go to email setup click blackberry button and choose service books.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 7.1.0714 using Tapatalk
    10-27-12 04:34 AM
    I have same problems told above! After upgrade the firmware it ask to me an activation code! (about BBSLA)
    Can I fix it?
    Please help me!
    10-27-12 07:59 AM
    Just installed, no issues. Hoping for better battery life, coming from 694 & 714. Thanks for posting link.
    Hello tdchung, actually I'm currently running .694, after trying to install .714 & .746 with applaoader everything went fine. The problem is that after restarting the phone everything is functional with the exception of the mobile data. The Host Routing Table is empty & even after trying to register it manually it does not work. All my service books are there as well but for some reason the HRT is blank.

I have a BES Plan & the IT guys at the company I work for tells me that everything seems to be fine from RIM side. I did call my carrier & they are currenlty investigating this case with RIM.

My Wife owns a 9360 with another Carrier (Claro) & I flashed .714 on her phone via desktop manager without any issues at all.

Something is wrong with my Carrier (Digicel) becuase the HRT is not populating.... I tried to do it manually a thousand times.. LOL, but it simply won't regsiter.

I didn't have any other choice than downgrading to .694

If any of you have a clue what cause my 9900 not to register the Host Routing Table or if there is any trick to fix this let me know.

I really want to run .746
    A big respect to the forum.
    10-27-12 09:50 AM
    First i downloaded the wrong one after seeing it over and over without scrolling it down
    Then i was like okay! i went back and saw the second one was the .746, so downloaded it
    Gotta say its way better than .714 to me, that thing was the one OS i have ever used which was good but it was showing me an hour clock?! for no reason, when i don't use third party apps, not even a heavy user
    But this does the job well done, Expecting the JAllanguage!
    10-27-12 03:05 PM
    is it possible update from MacOSX?

thx
    possible if ur vendor is UTS
    10-27-12 03:16 PM
    There are some anomalies with this build OR something is going on with RIM servers. BlackBerry Protect and BlackBerry Travel will not work. BlackBerry Traffic is spotty. Something is going on in the background (at least in my area) with RIM services. I can't even upgrade to the new version of AppWorld. I live in Toronto, has anyone else noticed RIM service issues in the last few weeks?
    10-27-12 04:21 PM
    my 9900 doesn't even recognize this os and neither does the desktop manager. i've never seen this before. anyone experience this with this os?
    10-27-12 09:31 PM
    There are some anomalies with this build OR something is going on with RIM servers. BlackBerry Protect and BlackBerry Travel will not work. BlackBerry Traffic is spotty. Something is going on in the background (at least in my area) with RIM services. I can't even upgrade to the new version of AppWorld. I live in Toronto, has anyone else noticed RIM service issues in the last few weeks?
    Matt J I have noticed the same issues and downgraded from 746 back to 714 just to be sure it was not the os and can safely say there is something going on with rim. I never got the app world update and can not force it to update even from there own web site, the page always says connection timed out. protect refuses to work even after removing and reinstalling it just never connects to any server, no error or anything. Score mobile also will not retrieve any data. something is not right for sure.
    10-27-12 10:22 PM
    One glitch

I can drill down in management right down to the modules that makes an app.

I can no longer drill further down to view cod properties.

Can anyone confirm running the unmolested OS?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    10-28-12 12:14 AM
    I have downloaded it and installed it to my PC; but, the desktop software can't still find any updates. I already deleted the vendor.xml file, can anyone tell me what to do; I want to upgrade from 7.1.0.284 to 7.1.0.146, Thanks.
    10-28-12 01:56 AM
    Just updated to this one. Haven't noticed the LED settings, but did notice a few UI tweaks, such as Switch Applications when invoking the task swapper. Nice addition AND also, the settings for the 98xx and 9380 are revealed and available to be customized, but are useless to 9790, 99xx, 93xx (physical keyboard) devices.
    10-28-12 02:33 AM
    I am new to this site so appologies if I am posting in the wrong thread!!
    I upgraded the software on my 9900 and I have lost my BBM icon after BBM was upgraded - I have looked everywhere and tried everything using my limited knowledge of these things - I am not at all technical.
    Please can anyone help me sort out the problem?
    Many thanks in advance.
    10-28-12 05:14 AM
    Matt J I have noticed the same issues and downgraded from 746 back to 714 just to be sure it was not the os and can safely say there is something going on with rim. I never got the app world update and can not force it to update even from there own web site, the page always says connection timed out. protect refuses to work even after removing and reinstalling it just never connects to any server, no error or anything. Score mobile also will not retrieve any data. something is not right for sure.
    OK.... then we have the EXACT same problem. I notice you're from Kingston, so we're probably using the same local servers. I also downgraded all the way back to my carrier's official OS: .391 after doing a complete wipe and the same problems persist. So, I feel a *little* better that it's probably not the OS... since I think .746 is amazing overall. Let's watch this....hopefully RIM can fix this up.
    10-28-12 07:13 AM
    OK.... then we have the EXACT same problem. I notice you're from Kingston, so we're probably using the same local servers. I also downgraded all the way back to my carrier's official OS: .391 after doing a complete wipe and the same problems persist. So, I feel a *little* better that it's probably not the OS... since I think .746 is amazing overall. Let's watch this....hopefully RIM can fix this up.
    As I pointed out way back in this thread, many were complaining about this issue in "General Discussions". It's not the new OS but a RIM server problem. Must be localised though because many, including myself, have not had any problems.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Matt J likes this.
    10-28-12 07:47 AM
    Downloaded, installed and now only time will tell.
    10-28-12 11:54 AM
    is it multylanguage? thanks
    10-28-12 12:37 PM
    is it multylanguage? thanks
    Yes.........
    falena1122 likes this.
    10-28-12 12:55 PM
220 ... 34567 ...