- 11-16-12, 03:03 PM #126
well i'm rolling back to .714 i found the battery dies fast on this OS compaired to .714 and thats with even less use the normal. i'm maybe getting 18hours out of a charge of light use.
- CrackBerry User
11-17-12, 10:56 PM #127
- 81 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I just finished installing this and I have the option for 2G, 3G/HSPA&2G or 3G or 3G. Depends on your carrier. One thing I did notice is
ensure your antivirus is shut off during the update. (Last time I didnt turn off my antivirus and I had some problems. Now it works fine. It did take a long time to update. As well, make sure you remove the vendor.xml file before installing and there arent any problems. The phone is quite fast and plays music, I tried a few movies and that seems fine as well. Battery life is better than the previous releases. Battery saver is really good. I have mine set for all the time.
- By remedy243 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790Replies: 15Last Post: 01-24-12, 12:15 AM
- By remedy243 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790Replies: 26Last Post: 01-13-12, 08:36 PM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790Replies: 6Last Post: 11-28-11, 05:46 AM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry Curve 9380Replies: 3Last Post: 11-20-11, 03:36 AM
- By hamad0611 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 05-27-10, 08:40 PM