For some reason my 9900 data services are notnworking despite the fact that the bb icon is on theupper right corner. Did a battery pull with no luck and also tried via WiFi and still no data! Any suggestions?
    10-10-11 08:16 AM
    I had my Blackberry Curve 8900 since it first came out (Winter 2009) and I loved it. I said I was gonna "rock it 'til the wheels fall off"....and just last week the wheels finally "fell off". The phone died on me and I was contemplating either a new BB9900 or possibly an Android by Samsung (Never was an iPhone fan, so that was definitely out of the question), but the Androids I see are not to my liking and I can't wait any longer for a new phone. So I got up and picked up a BB9900 just yesterday.

Since I was on a 8900 before, I never experienced OS 6. So I basically went from OS 5, straight to OS 7. Glad I mad this decision. This phone is amazing so far. Still playing around with it and will give an update soon.
    10-10-11 09:54 AM
    For some reason my 9900 data services are notnworking despite the fact that the bb icon is on theupper right corner. Did a battery pull with no luck and also tried via WiFi and still no data! Any suggestions?
    If its today its a BIS problem from RIM
    Here in Nigeria, I have the same problem, other ‎ userss from UK,Ireland e.t.c are having the same problem
    It started today

Did you problem start today or it started ever since

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-11 01:41 PM
    Got mine today!!!!!!! Coughed up �365 for one, just couldn't wait for contract to end (next month lol)

Can't even set it up cause BiS down omg! ><;
    10-12-11 06:44 AM
    Got mine today; first time user. Not sure what to do yet
    10-15-11 06:07 PM
730 ... 282930
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD