I second contacting your carrier. Since bbm still hasn't worked for you, your carrier now needs to be alerted to this. Could it be possible the data plan isn't blackberry specific? Inquire and maybe put it on a higher level service ticket. I had to do this with telus a few times before I switched to wind.
    Seen a couple of posts in other threads over the past few hours with people reporting very slow BBM sending so could well be a BB problem.
    09-25-12 03:30 PM
    Finally installed this like 10 mins ago
    would report on the OS after some hours
    09-25-12 07:42 PM
    I have a BB data plan. My phone it's fine... it's NOT my carrier (they sayed so) AND my friends with same carrier with OS 7.0 works just fine for them...

so, i'm considering goign back to 7.0
    09-25-12 10:00 PM
    My phone battery showed it was fully charged at 85%, what a load of .

Its not just this OS though, it has done it before.
    09-26-12 04:13 AM
    I have a BB data plan. My phone it's fine... it's NOT my carrier (they sayed so) AND my friends with same carrier with OS 7.0 works just fine for them...

so, i'm considering goign back to 7.0
    Still, it is a good idea to call your carrier and verify. you have nothing to lose except a few minutes.
    09-26-12 05:52 AM
    Still, it is a good idea to call your carrier and verify. you have nothing to lose except a few minutes.
    my carrier is fine, so they sayed. My friends with another OS (7.0...) have no problems.

I installed the 7.1.0.428 and works just fine now... pitty this one doesn't work for me ("funny" this version was released by my carrier lol)
    09-26-12 06:18 AM
    my carrier is fine, so they sayed. My friends with another OS (7.0...) have no problems.

I installed the 7.1.0.428 and works just fine now... pitty this one doesn't work for me ("funny" this version was released by my carrier lol)
    You obviously had a bad install. A reload of .658 would likely have cured your problems, as nobody else using this OS seems to have had any issues.
    09-26-12 06:55 AM
    my carrier is Movistar (Telefonica) from Argentina...
    I�m also on Movistar Argentina. I had a similar issue, I now upgraded to the latest leak (.714) and have exactly the same problem. Signal varies a lot and goes all the time from 3G to EDGE.. during a call... Sometimes it evens drops the call due to this...

My feeling is that the radio files from .658 and .714 do not work properly with our carrier...

Pity!!
    09-26-12 07:55 AM
    I�m also on Movistar Argentina. I had a similar issue, I now upgraded to the latest leak (.714) and have exactly the same problem. Signal varies a lot and goes all the time from 3G to EDGE.. during a call... Sometimes it evens drops the call due to this...

My feeling is that the radio files from .658 and .714 do not work properly with our carrier...

Pity!!
    exactamente lo mismo que me pas� a mi!

yo le instal� ahora la .428 y safa bastante bien...

estoy seriamente considerando en volver a la 7.0 q vino de f�brica...

vos q versi�n usas?
    09-26-12 09:13 PM
184 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD