Hello

Here it is, Downloading as I'm writing
    Will post the review later

Will post link shortly

Here it is

Just something got messed up so but here it is now

NOTE: It's multi-language release, wait for All-Language release just in case you need languages from your continent/country.

Downloading Link

And for those having issues with above link
    Try this direct link HERE

1) IT policy is disabled

2) I don't know how or is it just me, but this OS is a lot quicker!

3) Word Substitution finally works here in this release

4) Space bar (period) isn't in this build, that was a big relief

5) Haven't experienced any bug yet

6) (as heard) AT&T users still have mic issue so don't install this OS, wait for .714 or install try AT&T's Official OS recently
    released

7) HUGE improvement in battery life here, i haven't noticed any drain or memory leak

8) GPS works fine (even indoors which AT&T and some previous OS i have had used had issues connecting indoors)

9) Direct sunlight (touch screen unresponsiveness) is still there (Its caused by trackpad by the way for those who aren't aware
    of, it works fine in OS 7.0 but new builds some how is "too" sensitive for it, so replace it it will be fine)

10) Make sure you install apps like, Twitter, Facebook, Google talk, etc and then upgrade them cause there's option for upgrade ALL at once which is a relief (that's not available on AT&T's OS by the way)

11) Browsing and Youtube both are a lot quick and smooth (Youtube app opens up video with less delay that was there from day 1, I am not talking about slower network but app itself like first you click then it will be there for 2/3 seconds for "buffering" now it just opens up right away)

12) Phone's touch screen works when its on the table flat (which in some OS i have installed actually some how disables this feature but its good now that it works without holding the phone)

13) Media Player pause/play on headphones increases the volume to full, that bug isn't there (I have tested it even tho i don't listen to music but yes its fixed long ago)

14) Youtube app, finally now when you search for a video and back page and click on show more and see one video and than back page (you would have to click again that show more result) now after finishing viewing video just back page and you are where you left, no need to go scrolling page down and click on show more over and over.
    Last edited by linux.bbm; 09-24-12 at 10:55 AM. Reason: title changing
    09-19-12 05:14 PM
    Thanks linux, downloading now. Very slow download at the moment.

Where did you find that?
    09-19-12 05:42 PM
    Thanks linux, downloading now. Very slow download at the moment.

Where did you find that?
    I almost finished downloading tho, wasn't that slow for me but @116 kbps

Well, I was expecting the other version but found this so, will post later if that comes available i mean 7.1.0.714
    09-19-12 05:50 PM
    Yes, I thought we would see 714 next. Someone will probably release it tomorrow now!!!!
    09-19-12 06:03 PM
    Multi language, though.

Thanks!
    09-19-12 06:09 PM
    did anyone from att download it and if so does it have the mic issue
    mmcpher likes this.
    09-19-12 06:11 PM
    Yes, I thought we would see 714 next. Someone will probably release it tomorrow now!!!!
    Yes, that's what i was wondering too, But that would be leaked and this is official how ever.
    09-19-12 06:14 PM
    Multi language, though.

Thanks!
    You are welcome
    09-19-12 06:15 PM
    did anyone from att download it and if so does it have the mic issue
    interested in this as well. still on .437 here
    09-19-12 06:25 PM
    Just finished installing the update. i will post the feedback later. Thank You Linuxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 06:45 PM
    Just finished installing the update. i will post the feedback later. Thank You Linuxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    You are welcome, i will post the feedback too, Just for those who have over two OS installed on their PC they might have to uninstall one cause it wasn't working for me so uninstall before loading it to your phone.
    09-19-12 06:53 PM
    You are welcome, i will post the feedback too, Just for those who have over two OS installed on their PC they might have to uninstall one cause it wasn't working for me so uninstall before loading it to your phone.
    Good advice. I actually make sure I only have one OS installed on my PC at a time.

Just finished installing .658. Will begin testing....

Hoping this addresses my wifi calling issues. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...g-woes-745383/

Fixing memory leaks would be great too!

**update - .658 DOES NOT FIX THE WIFI CALLING ISSUES I CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE. I'M NOW ANXIOUSLY AWAITING .714. ITS GETTING BORING BEING A BETA TESTER FOR RIM. THOUGHT THORSTEN WAS FOCUSING ON QUALITY? STILL WAITING ON THAT TO PROVE ITSELF!
    Last edited by claykin; 09-20-12 at 08:31 AM.
    09-19-12 07:15 PM
    Good advice. I actually make sure I only have one OS installed on my PC at a time.

Just finished installing .658. Will begin testing....

Hoping this addresses my wifi calling issues. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...g-woes-745383/

Fixing memory leaks would be great too!
    Yes, expecting a lot from RIM lets see what we gets
    09-19-12 07:24 PM
    So, this update is available for all carriers ?

I can download this and not mess up my phone?
    09-19-12 09:42 PM
    mirrors for dl, anyone? Thanks in advance.
    09-19-12 09:54 PM
    So, this update is available for all carriers ?

I can download this and not mess up my phone?
    U can install it, using DM and ever! deleted vendor.xml, with the new version of DM it file r in 2 sites ��" use the Windows Search("vendor") and delete both of them.
    09-19-12 09:55 PM
    interested in this as well. still on .437 here
    Yep i'm interested as well so fingers crossed over here..
    09-19-12 11:37 PM
    I just realized that I am still on .523 - I do not think that I have ever been this far behind on leaked OS's.
    09-20-12 01:18 AM
    Yep i'm interested as well so fingers crossed over here..
    Same here...rollin with 9900/7.1.0.391 until we get a fix...
    09-20-12 02:22 AM
    The mic issue for AT&T users is pretty much a given on this build, as 9810 users on the same OS were still suffering from it.
    09-20-12 03:34 AM
    Hoping to see some feedbacks from this os. Hopefully there will be a slight improvement on the battery life

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-20-12 03:53 AM
    Can't get it to download for some reason, when I click the 'send' button on the final page it just clicks but nothing happens...
    09-20-12 04:11 AM
    Can't get it to download for some reason, when I click the 'send' button on the final page it just clicks but nothing happens...
    Try other browser...? Downloading here now... link OK.
    jordandub likes this.
    09-20-12 04:16 AM
    Try other browser...? Downloading here now... link OK.
    Good shout, I was in Chrome but it's working now in IE

Cheers
    fabio984 likes this.
    09-20-12 04:23 AM
    You can get if from here

http://theiexplorers.com/bb/OSs/9900...A7.1.0.658.exe

No Spanish Language problems either !!!
    09-20-12 04:27 AM
184 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD