Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default An Odd Request

Hello fellow BB Believers!

I have been handed down a Tour 9630, and have beaten the crap out of it. I still believe in Blackberry. However, I am curious to see what other models will be released on the BB10 platform after the first two. So to tide me over, I would like to get myself a 9930 used in stellar condition, or new.

I have searched eBay and Craigslist for months, to no avail. I once saw a 9930 in a condition that met my standards, for a mere $160 Buy it Now price. I foolishly waited, and someone else bought it.

Anyways, I was wondering if my fellow Crackberry Community Members had suggestions as to where to find a 9930 in excellent condition for the best price. Also, I'm on Sprint.

Thank you for your time!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,726 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)

heyy welcome to the forums heres a link for blackberry bold 9930 where you can by hope this helps blackberry bold 9930 sprint in Cell Phones & Smartphones | eBay

I got my 9930 for FREE just a bit less than a year ago from Best Buy. It was during their President's (Presidents') Day Sale. At about the same time, Radio Shack had been offering one for about $10 for a while but I could never get through their phone system since I wanted to know if I could keep my rather old cheap calling plan. I was able to keep it with Best Buy.

I have no idea if they will offer something similar this year, especially with the new phones coming.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts

Default An Odd Request

Depending on where you live you can check www.kijiji.ca and find very reasonable prices for like new month old 9900/9930s.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

You all rock! Thanks for the responses. I'm in the USA, so kijiji didn't work out for me. And I have scoured ebay...not much luck there. The President's Day sale is intriguing...I'll keep my eyes peeled.