Obtaiing older OS Versions
Does anyone know where I could download an older version of the OS for the 9930? The version prior to 7.1 Release 2123? My Bold bricked, and re-installing the most recent OS doesn't help... I'm hoping if I go back a version or two, that might do the trick.
- CrackBerry Genius
03-20-13, 09:26 AM #2Passport SQW100-1 10.3.2. but I can't tell you which one
- 4,098 Posts
If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
- 03-20-13, 04:51 PM #4
This is Verizon's previous release (22.214.171.1240, which is Release 1737):
I keep this link bookmarked, as it takes you to the official BB carrier downloads page:
BlackBerry - Desktop & Device Software Download Sites for BlackBerry users - US
*** ONE NOTE: You might want to try uninstalling 126.96.36.1995 (aka Release 2123) and re-downloading first. You might have a corrupted download.
Uninstall via Programs in Control Panel. Restart your PC. Re-download 188.8.131.525.
Or did you already get everything fixed?Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- By xcupcakee in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-12, 06:12 AM
- By ohio_golfer in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-10, 11:31 PM
- By cbDennis in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-09, 11:09 AM
- By whyme4000 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-08, 08:41 PM
- By ChiChuM in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-07, 08:11 AM