- CrackBerry Addict
- 609 Posts
Obtaiing older OS Versions
Does anyone know where I could download an older version of the OS for the 9930? The version prior to 7.1 Release 2123? My Bold bricked, and re-installing the most recent OS doesn't help... I'm hoping if I go back a version or two, that might do the trick.
- CrackBerry Genius
03-20-2013, 10:26 AM #2Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC20 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi
- 2,990 Posts
If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
03-20-2013, 05:51 PM #4
- 10,772 Posts
This is Verizon's previous release (188.8.131.520, which is Release 1737):
I keep this link bookmarked, as it takes you to the official BB carrier downloads page:
BlackBerry - Desktop & Device Software Download Sites for BlackBerry users - US
*** ONE NOTE: You might want to try uninstalling 184.108.40.2065 (aka Release 2123) and re-downloading first. You might have a corrupted download.
Uninstall via Programs in Control Panel. Restart your PC. Re-download 220.127.116.115.
Or did you already get everything fixed?Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- By xcupcakee in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2012, 07:12 AM
- By ohio_golfer in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:31 AM
- By cbDennis in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2009, 12:09 PM
- By whyme4000 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2008, 09:41 PM
- By ChiChuM in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2007, 09:11 AM