| | 05-02-12, 01:28 PM Thread Author #1
Nuked BlackBerry 9900, Reconnecting to JVM error !
My Blackberry Bold 9900 had crashed suddenly during a wipe operation, it shows a black screen and keeps in an endless reboots, with the Red LED blinking !
I've tried the following steps, but didn't come up with any positive results
- Hard reset (over 10 times).
- Software upgrade, (via Desktop manager) OS 7.0 and OS 7.1 with:
- Battery installed into device, device connected to desktop via USB cable.
- Battery removed, device connected directly to desktop via USB cable.
- Online software upgrade (from blackberry.com website directly).
- BBSAK (didn't see the device).
- CMD, to open the Apploader with and without the JVM.
- Followed the steps mentioned into article: KB10144
And the only feedback and result I've received while performing any of these steps (on desktop) is:
(Error: Reconnecting to JVM)
And the Blackberry device keeps in an endless reboots and never shows the Blackberry black-loading screen with the white indicator !
Any help, suggestions, trials, and ideas would be very appreciated please
BlackBerry Support Engineer
Etisalat Egypt Mobile Wireless Network