ok GPS is off, no apps running from what i can tell in the background(holding menu nothing but the default showing up) I even have the network service turned off and just wifi running.. whats weird is i still get emails. I thought i only get pushed emails when my phone service is on. Anyhow, I am doing what i can to save battery and I looking for whatever drains....
    10-28-11 09:42 PM
    ok GPS is off, no apps running from what i can tell in the background(holding menu nothing but the default showing up) I even have the network service turned off and just wifi running.. whats weird is i still get emails. I thought i only get pushed emails when my phone service is on. Anyhow, I am doing what i can to save battery and I looking for whatever drains....
    you will still get emails, FB notifications, Twitter updates and BBMs with wifi only. it routes BB data through it.

my 9780 with no SIM installed, but wifi on still gets Twitter and FB updates.

your data arrows are running because you have an active wifi connection. its completely normal and is working as it should.
    10-28-11 10:09 PM
    now tell what do you think is running with everything off? phone service, gps, wifi, and bluetooth? any suggestions? Thanks for the help..
    Last edited by agrumpy1122; 10-28-11 at 10:29 PM. Reason: pic upload
    10-28-11 10:27 PM
    picture did not upload
    10-28-11 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD