Anyone have this problem? I'm using the OEM charging pod, and it charges fine for the most part (have to re-seat it sometimes to get it to make contact properly). But, I've noticed that whenever I place it into the pod when the battery is really low (showing as yellow or red), it cannot charge beyond red. It'll just be in this weird state where it'll maintain a red battery.

And, I've tried re-seating it multiple times before, but it still won't charge above red. If I change to using a USB charge directly into the phone, then it'll charge correctly.
    05-12-12 11:03 PM
    I'm not familiar with the phone pods but do they use spring loaded pins like the playbook one does? If so make sure the pins are popping back up.
    05-12-12 11:41 PM
    Yes, it has the springs but that doesn't seem to be the problem. My phone seems to only have this problem when it is in yellow or red... and it fails to charge. I will watch it too... It will start charging (yellow lightning symbol), and then maybe 15-30 seconds later it will turn to the black plug-in charger symbol and it doesn't charge but just hold's battery at that point.

What gives??
    06-06-12 04:23 PM
    It must be a faulty pod if it works fine with the usb.

I think the pods know when the battery is full & stops charging so maybe this part in the pod is at fault.
    06-06-12 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD