Okay so i have a blackberry 9930 and i had an exam in school. I took the battery out for 2 hours then I put it back in. It didn't turn on. There was no red light or anything. I tried charging it for 2 hours without battery in but still no luck. Can someone help me? Its seem as its completely dead cause nothing is lighting up.
    06-19-12 05:05 PM
    Just read someone say to plug it into a wall charger with the battery out. Put the battery in and don't touch it for 2 hours.
    06-19-12 05:35 PM
    Just read someone say to plug it into a wall charger with the battery out. Put the battery in and don't touch it for 2 hours.
    Gonna try that but i need more suggestions.
    06-19-12 05:39 PM
    Gonna try that but i need more suggestions.
    Hi dashahman,

Plug it in your PC using USB cable and read this Article about reloading OS.
    KB03901-How to update BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows

Hope it helps.
    Good luck!
    06-20-12 04:37 AM
    Hi dashahman,

Plug it in your PC using USB cable and read this Article about reloading OS.
    KB03901-How to update BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows

Hope it helps.
    Good luck!
    Why would they need to reload the OS, the problem is the battery is too dead to take a charge.
    06-20-12 04:41 AM
    Why would they need to reload the OS, the problem is the battery is too dead to take a charge.
    If the battery is dead, why doesn't turn on when I take it out because that is supposed to work, charging it while the battery is out. I'm going to try getting a dock that charges to see if its the charger port's fault.
    06-21-12 08:41 PM
    If the battery is dead, why doesn't turn on when I take it out because that is supposed to work, charging it while the battery is out. I'm going to try getting a dock that charges to see if its the charger port's fault.
    Did you tried to reload your OS?

Note: Back up first!

Good luck!
    tshirtgirl likes this.
    06-22-12 12:59 AM
    1.install the updated device software of your phone
    2. plug in the phone to the computer while the desktop software is open (plug the phone without the battery)
    3. try updating (1s you see the green process bar - put the battery in)

see if this works, if its doesnt work...thats hardware issue that you need to send out for repair....
    06-22-12 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD