Hi there,

I recently brought a new blackberry of a mate. My phone went of and I tried starting it but it won't work

It looks like the phone has no battery life in it. Any help? Really need to sort this out. Can I sort this out or is their no way? Let me know!

Thanks for your time.
    12-19-11 05:36 PM
    More information may help get advice. What model? Does it register when you attach the phone to a computer? Does it boot when on a USB connection? Were there any signals before the end?
    12-19-11 07:29 PM
    Like sedalia suggests. Red light slowly flashing? Model, Os? What happens when you plug it into the wall charger?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-11 08:30 PM
    Ubizmo will be along soon....he will tell you it's all ok and sort it out for you..
    12-19-11 11:25 PM
    It was left for charging over night and I woke up with the phone not powering on. The model is a blackberry bbold touch 9900. The red LED light flashes slowly. I have not tried connecting it to a computer. I was thinking of handing it back to my friend, however, if i can fix it i will keep it. Really need help on whether I can fix my problem or not.
    12-20-11 10:18 AM
    Any help? Really need this sorted.
    12-20-11 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD