Does the NFL app work for the 9930? I tried twice to download it and I get a black screen.
    09-19-12 12:32 PM
    I have it, works great on my 9930,even over the bridge. no issues.
    try a reboot, and then try and down load.
    09-19-12 02:29 PM
    It doesn't work on the Verizon Blackberries for some reason. I have had no luck as well. They say on their website that only Android and iPhone are supported on VZW.

Well I called and.......

http://sponsorship.verizonwireless.com/nfl/#/home
    Go here and put in your mobile number get a link and install the ver listed. I was told we need ver 5.9 instead of 6.0 but it will download the right one. And it did and it works. My rep said 5 bucks a month for the premium...thurs, sun, mon night games. NOT sunday afternoon.(of course).
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 09-19-12 at 03:39 PM.
    09-19-12 02:56 PM
    Wow that sucks. Thanks guys for the help.
    09-19-12 03:53 PM
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

look at my edit. It works!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Follow the link!!!!!
    09-19-12 04:02 PM
    Didn't work for me. Is downloading 6.0 and doesn't work
    10-01-12 07:46 PM
    Here is the error message I am getting,

Error starting nflmobile_vzw_blk: Class 'net.rim.device.api.crypto.BlockDecryptor' not found
    10-01-12 08:16 PM
    Dial **635 and hit send. You'll get a download link via sms from Verizon.
    10-01-12 10:10 PM
    Thanks, though still downloaded 6.0, and gives same error message
    10-01-12 10:59 PM
    Jaydeeeee!
    10-01-12 11:35 PM
    I just downloaded this app myself and I use a 9930 on Verizon and it works just fine. Maybe go into application settings and allow all permissions.
    10-02-12 12:27 AM
    Works fine on mine.
    10-02-12 11:37 AM
    Jaydeeeee!
    TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG where did you go????
    PM me you dufus!!!!! and I'll give you my PIN...
    HAHAHAHA
    Missed you!!!!
    10-02-12 03:40 PM
    Works fine on my Vzw 9930.
    10-02-12 05:27 PM

Error starting nflmobile_vzw_blk: Class 'net.rim.device.api.crypto.BlockDecryptor' not found
    Well,I guess it's ur lucky day that I logged in because I have the answer to that error.I spent many of hours over the past couple days and Verizon and blackberry support headquarters couldn't suggest this easy fix.After rebooting twice and then wiping my phone (which still did not fix the error)I finally said to myself let's check for an update-my phone said No Updates avialable.I asked Verizon and BlackBerry -they said no updates either.Sooooooo,what I did was connect my phone to desktop manager and it immediately notified me that there was a software update available.(Why didn't that show up when I checked in my phone options under software updates?I have no idea) The answer is:delete the NFL AP and connect your phone to desktop software (if there is an update for desktop-do the desktop update first...it will then prompt you immediately of a software update for your Bold 9930 .Finally,download the NFL AP by simply dialing *635 and it will work flawlessly.I promise.Don't waste your time wiping ur phone or by calling Verizon or trying to "open a ticket" w/BlackBerry.They have no idea of that simple and most obvious solution.Let me know how u make out.
    10-02-12 07:13 PM

Error starting nflmobile_vzw_blk: Class 'net.rim.device.api.crypto.BlockDecrypto
    r' not found
    'net.rim.device.api.crypto.BlockDecryptor' not found
    Well,I guess it's ur lucky day that I logged in because I have the answer to that error.I spent many of hours over the past couple days and Verizon and blackberry support headquarters couldn't suggest this easy fix.After rebooting twice and then wiping my phone (which still did not fix the error)I finally said to myself let's check for an update-my phone said No Updates avialable.I asked Verizon and BlackBerry -they said no updates either.Sooooooo,what I did was connect my phone to desktop manager and it immediately notified me that there was a software update available.(Why didn't that show up when I checked in my phone options under software updates?I have no idea) The answer is:delete the NFL AP and connect your phone to desktop software (if there is an update for desktop-do the desktop update first...it will then prompt you immediately of a software update for your Bold 9930 .Finally,download the NFL AP by simply dialing *635 and it will work flawlessly.I promise.Don't waste your time wiping ur phone or by calling Verizon or trying to "open a ticket" w/BlackBerry.They have no idea of that simple and most obvious solution.Let me know how u make out.
    10-02-12 07:31 PM

'net.rim.device.api.crypto.BlockDecryptor' not found
    10-02-12 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD