I recently updated my OS to .714 and I have been messing around with NFC for the first time. I can share URL's and with my girlfriends GS3 but it won't share pictures. Will it ever be possible to share media with andriond phones?
    09-25-12 01:42 PM
    I recently updated my OS to .714 and I have been messing around with NFC for the first time. I can share URL's and with my girlfriends GS3 but it won't share pictures. Will it ever be possible to share media with andriond phones?
    Assuming that both Android and BlackBerry OS have implemented the NFC standards correctly, devices running those OS should be able to transfer data between them.

(Transferring data using NFC can happen when both devices support NFC P2P mode. Android calls that mode Google Beam, while RIM calls it BlackBerry TAG. If those are true NFC P2P modes, then they should be able to "talk" to each other).
    09-26-12 07:57 PM
    They should work if they both have NFC. Although like with my Japanese phone it has FeliCa (Osaifu Keitai) similar to NFC but more advanced and with my 9900 I cannot send pictures or anything via NFC.
    09-27-12 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD