- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
New Update Issues
Wassup CrackBerry Fam!!!
Sorry to be a newbie and complaining but I am seriously annoyed. I own a Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Bold 9930. I've updated my OS and BBM. At first it was okay. But now its beyond corrupted, it keeps freezing up on me then turning on and off. So yes I'm furious.
Then Verizon played me one time by advising me to take my BB to a VZW store. And that went so wrong. The reps thought I was crazy because they stopped looking at phones in the store for over a year now. I am getting so fed up with Verizon and BB altogether. But I keep my service. Hopefully I'm not the only person having these issues. Or should I look forward to buying a refurbished 9930.
Help Please and Thanks!
- By hockeyplayer453 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2010, 04:53 PM
- By Tom_Storm in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2009, 01:09 PM
- By chris_bham in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-21-2009, 02:24 PM
- By chris_bham in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:01 PM
- By jetman1287 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2009, 11:55 AM