Hy there, first time on here, hope it helps....
    I have the Bold 9900 4G, the problem I'm having is that it shows I have an unopened email message but only when I open other apps, such as web browser, calendar, memos, etc. yet when I'm on my home screen there is nothing.
    I have tried battery pull (3rd BB, well aware of this "trick")
    I have deleted my email accounts and reinstalled them....
    I have checked for missed calls etc, gone to check for saved messages.... Nothing works

Anyone with any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    05-19-13 02:44 PM
    I had the same issue recently and a battery pull fixed it. I have experienced the same issue in the past when I flagged a message for followup, and then didn't delete the flag.
    05-19-13 03:25 PM
    FYI when I experienced this issue there was a red star (unread message) symbol on the email icon for the account that was affected (in my email folder), but not on the icon for my combined inbox.
    05-19-13 03:28 PM
    Thanks man , the only thing that worked was for me to get rid of the email account all together and reinstall it....I had already done this once but on the second attempt it seems to be alright.
    05-26-13 07:42 PM
    I have not had this problem since I moved to .912, but a reboot has always solved this problem whenever it shows up.
    05-29-13 11:00 AM
    If this happens again, resend service books for the account. When the resulting notification comes to the mailbox, delete it and the spark will go too.
    Matt Beyea likes this.
    05-29-13 12:30 PM
    leave a voice to yourself and then delete it. that worked for me.
    05-29-13 04:08 PM
    Rebooting is fine, but I usually leave it until a new email comes through. Once I check the new email, the notice goes away and all is back to normal. It doesn't happen too frequently though, thank goodness
    05-30-13 10:52 AM
    happens to me as well, and try everything but nothing works, force me to delete my old and useless emails, and after almost 15 minutes, I found 1 emails that apparently change it's status to be "unopened", I found this is silly, because I was 100% sure I've had open that exact email. Weird.
    05-31-13 01:51 PM
    happens to me as well, and try everything but nothing works, force me to delete my old and useless emails, and after almost 15 minutes, I found 1 emails that apparently change it's status to be "unopened", I found this is silly, because I was 100% sure I've had open that exact email. Weird.
    05-31-13 01:56 PM