Hi,
    I bought my bb bold 9900 few days back and now i am having some serious issues with it.
    Sometimes it gets silent by itself...even thought it is on loud...it gets silent and never notifies me about the calls or txt or bbm messages...and even if i get to know about the calls with the blinking led and when i pick them up...theres no audio...i cant hear caller and even he cant hear me...not even on loudspeaker...its happening every next hour...and i am really pissed off...i misses all my important calls...and even if i recieve them i cant hear them untill i pull out rhe battery...but it happens again and again...even the audio files didnt play during this issues...i can say theres no audio...i went to the service center and they just wipe it...but nothing helped...ill go to them again today...but i was just wondering wether this is a software issue or hardware...and do i really need to go to service center...please help as soon as possible...
    09-21-11 11:03 PM
    If its not something that is fixed with a battery pull, YES take it in for service or return it! -_-;
    09-21-11 11:23 PM
    I think there's something wrong with your phone
    09-21-11 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD