Hi,I just got a new 9900 and it came with 7.0.0.296 from my service provider.

Should I upgrade it to the new 7.0.0.353,does it come with lots of benefits etc.?
    10-01-11 07:36 AM
    Only you can make that decision.

Read through the .353 thread in the sticky above and see if it's worth you upgrading...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ahmed G. likes this.
    10-01-11 07:50 AM
    ... a colleague of mine... a 67 year old engineer.. stuck with his stock OS and never had any problem because all he used was bbm, emails and bloomberg... no battery problems he said.. an OS upgrade? not on his mind... so, unless u have a problem with the stock OS or want to try something new at your own risk, then don't upgrade... benefits? you'll have to upgrade to find out... lol...
    10-01-11 10:00 AM
    Only you can make that decision.

Read through the .353 thread in the sticky above and see if it's worth you upgrading...

I agree with Mr. Phill on this matter. Only you can evaluate if it's worth it or not
    10-01-11 10:11 AM
    Been using Vz stock Os for 2 weeks. Abolutely no issues. Unless an official update comes out with added features I won't even think of it. If it isn't broke!.....

10-01-11 12:13 PM
    Will curiosity kill the cat? Only the cat knows...

10-01-11 12:27 PM
    Been using Vz stock Os for 2 weeks. Abolutely no issues. Unless an official update comes out with added features I won't even think of it. If it isn't broke!.....

Ditto here!

10-01-11 12:29 PM
    hmm I was kinda wondering the same thing, because Im not having any battery issues (its lasts the whole day) or much else.. but seems to the sticky I will go! ..
    10-01-11 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD