Hi,
    I just got new replaced 9900... It was replaced by company because there was no sound during calls...they gave me a new phone and told me that this problem was due to bug in wikitude app...and told me that. They have removed it from my new phone...and yes there was no problem at all my new phone was working fine...but i did a backup and by mistaken that wikitude installed on my new phone...and that call problem starts again...i deleted it from home screen and also from service book...but whenever i reboot it comes again and then i again have to remove it from service book...i just wanted to know is there any wau to completely remove it from my phone...i also uninstalled twitter and that also comes back every time i reboot....and also i read about the new software leak...and i have few doubts about that...if i upgrade it to that software leak, will it void my warranty? Because when i try to search for update software from my ohine it tells my phone is up to date...i am on 7.0.0 1346
    10-09-11 11:26 PM
    Hi,
    I just got new replaced 9900... It was replaced by company because there was no sound during calls...they gave me a new phone and told me that this problem was due to bug in wikitude app...and told me that. They have removed it from my new phone...and yes there was no problem at all my new phone was working fine...but i did a backup and by mistaken that wikitude installed on my new phone...and that call problem starts again...i deleted it from home screen and also from service book...but whenever i reboot it comes again and then i again have to remove it from service book...i just wanted to know is there any wau to completely remove it from my phone...i also uninstalled twitter and that also comes back every time i reboot....and also i read about the new software leak...and i have few doubts about that...if i upgrade it to that software leak, will it void my warranty? Because when i try to search for update software from my ohine it tells my phone is up to date...i am on 7.0.0 1346
    Software leak won't void your warranty. plug in your phone to the computer and try removing the app w/ desktop manager.
    aniketsahrma9865 likes this.
    10-09-11 11:29 PM
    but i couldnt find these apps in desktop manager...
    10-10-11 07:37 AM
    but i couldnt find these apps in desktop manager...
    okay so if you open these apps that "re-appear", do they open the actual app or take you to he browser and open a website?
    10-10-11 09:12 AM
    Yeah...they r not the actual apps...they take me to browser...but this is my second phone...and the problem of mute calls started again...i took it to bb center and they told me to replace it again....damn i dnt got this much time to do all this again and again...please any help with this???
    10-10-11 02:32 PM
    Take a backup of your data then use BBSAK to wipe your device and reinstall OS
    I have OS 7 ver.353 running on my 9900 and I have wikitude running without any problems.
    10-10-11 02:38 PM
    Yeah...they r not the actual apps...they take me to browser...but this is my second phone...and the problem of mute calls started again...i took it to bb center and they told me to replace it again....damn i dnt got this much time to do all this again and again...please any help with this???
    Those "apps" are undeletable links to download apps. All blackberries are that way. just make a folder and move all the icons to it.

Go to phone->menu->options->incall settings-> and change default call volume to 100 and automatic volume control to off.

if that doesnt work (muted calls), upgrade to 7.0.0.440. i hear battery is fantastic
    10-10-11 02:38 PM
    I am a newbie...what is bbsak??and i alredy have full volume and auto off...during this problem my phne doesnt eveplay ringtones or songs...and when i received this phne there was no wikitude..and they told me this problem was because of it only...but by mistaken i backup with my old bold 4 which had wikitude and nw i have it on this phone also and also the problem...i noticed there was no problem before wikitude...
    10-10-11 02:42 PM
    I am a newbie...what is bbsak??and i alredy have full volume and auto off...during this problem my phne doesnt eveplay ringtones or songs...and when i received this phne there was no wikitude..and they told me this problem was because of it only...but by mistaken i backup with my old bold 4 which had wikitude and nw i have it on this phone also and also the problem...i noticed there was no problem before wikitude...
    BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife

Try upgrading your Bold to this:

Leaked OS 7.0.0.440 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 | CrackBerry.com
    10-10-11 02:44 PM
    Hi,
    If you are lookingt to totally remove it from your device you are going to have to remove the .cod files that may have stayed installed even though you uninstalled it so DO download and install BBSAK the latest version on your PC and then hook up your 9900. Look for the tab that says to read the .cof files of your device. Once you have the list look for Wiktitude and see if there is anything there left behind and if so uninstall all of them.

One thing is that if there are several .cod files and there should be if you delete the first one and your device reboots that is ok. After that go back and remove the remaining .cods and you can do this with anything you uninstalled but still see .cods left behind and that will remove that app completly.

PS do this before wiping your device and you will save yourself a step you might not have to do. Only if there are no .cods will you have to wipe and reinstall the OS.
    10-10-11 02:46 PM
    Aniket,
    Just read the stickys in the how to forums. Its quite easy and not complicated.
    Download BBSAK from the link dsquared provided.
    Use it to wipe you phone completely.
    Get the latest OS for 9900 from the link above. Install it on a windows PC.
    Once your device is wiped with BBSAK the screen will show a black and white message saying load OS.
    Now on your windows PC Open Windows Explorer. Goto Program Files>Common Files>Research in Motion>App Loader. In this folder find the file vendor.xml and delete it. The find the program Loader.exe and run it with your BB connected to the Laptop.
    The OS loading will begin. Select the programs and languages you want on the BB and let the process finish. It will take about 20 minutes.
    Just remember to backup your data.
    Once the OS is loaded you can restore you contacts etc to the BB.
    10-10-11 02:52 PM
    If you are lookingt to totally remove it from your device you are going to have to remove the .cod files that may have stayed installed even though you uninstalled it so DO download and install BBSAK the latest version on your PC and then hook up your 9900. Look for the tab that says to read the .cof files of your device. Once you have the list look for Wiktitude and see if there is anything there left behind and if so uninstall all of them.

One thing is that if there are several .cod files and there should be if you delete the first one and your device reboots that is ok. After that go back and remove the remaining .cods and you can do this with anything you uninstalled but still see .cods left behind and that will remove that app completly.

PS do this before wiping your device and you will save yourself a step you might not have to do. Only if there are no .cods will you have to wipe and reinstall the OS.
    they aren't apps, they're service book icons. undeletable.
    10-10-11 02:52 PM
    thanks guys...i am trying to download the leaked software bt it never download..is there any mirror for it???
    10-11-11 01:23 AM
    i downloaded bbsak...but it says no device connected...tought i have myy bb connected...
    10-11-11 11:46 AM
    i downloaded bbsak...but it says no device connected...tought i have myy bb connected...
    push connect a few times.

also, please read this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...eta-os-122851/
    10-11-11 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD