I am a long time blackberry user, going on 8 or 9 years now. I have my own company and we use a hosted exchange server. I am in the process of starting a new company with a partner in another state and we will also be using a hosted exchange for email.

Here is my problem, is there any way to have two exchange accounts sync to the same blackberry. More importantly I need to have the calendars sync to the exchange accounts. I need my new company to have access to my calendar so they can make appointments and now exactly when I will be in town and I also need this same for my existing company.

I am looking for advice on what to do, I know the iPhone will work but I am not a fan, I love my blackberry and playbook but this is a huge problem for me.

Looking for your suggestions, I currently have a 9700 but am looking at getting the 9900 or picking one up from Rogers Wireless and unlocking it.

Thanks
    10-16-11 12:09 AM
    I use my Blackberry on an Exchange account, but through a BIS connection and not a BES. What i did was using the OWA link of my company's webmail as the server address, and used my user name and password as setup in my outlook account at the company.
    I think you can do that with multiple accounts. Try it out and lemme know

Cheers,
    10-16-11 03:48 AM
    One BES /device only. You can however add up to another 9 BIS accounts to that same device, alongside the BES account.

As jayjayhed says - you can do this through OWA.

Using OWA/BIS is fully supported and works/ syncs mail with your BB. I have set it up from the BB itself through the BIS mail setup and tested it. I didn't check to see if I could successfully sync anything besides mail, but mail sync works seamlessly. I can delete on both from my BB. Your exchange hoster must support BlackBerry through OWA for this to work. You'd need to know the OWA address to setup the account.
    Last edited by FBA; 10-16-11 at 04:31 AM.
    10-16-11 04:14 AM
    Thanks Jayjayhed and FBA. I know I can have multiple email account via BIS and one BES account, my problem is coming with multiple BES accounts or multiple Calendar Accounts syncing to an exchange server.

My office in Chicago needs to have real time access to me Exchange Calendar and my other company needs to have real time access to my other Exchange Calendar. Two differenet domain names, different exchange accounts.

I know there is probably not an answer but I thought I would post the question here.
    10-16-11 08:47 AM
    Thanks Jayjayhed and FBA. I know I can have multiple email account via BIS and one BES account, my problem is coming with multiple BES accounts or multiple Calendar Accounts syncing to an exchange server.

My office in Chicago needs to have real time access to me Exchange Calendar and my other company needs to have real time access to my other Exchange Calendar. Two differenet domain names, different exchange accounts.

I know there is probably not an answer but I thought I would post the question here.
    If you want to synch one Exchange calander to the other, that's MS Exchange server's concern. You can challange your company's IT guy to figure it out. As far as your BB concern's, if you setup the way suggested, your calander on the BB device will show both schedules on one calander.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD